Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • classicgalacticalover
    • Feb 19, 2010

Buck Rogers minimates?

Just pulled up the order form for next weeks previews and noticed in the toy section a listing for Buck Rogers minimates. Does anyone know anything about these? Are they from the tv series? Craig if you read this I hope you are doing well. I still watch and read the posts here but I am still broken hearted over series 2 of Six Million Dollar Man. Still refuse to start collecting again unless you ever do classic Battlestar. With the fickleness of collectors I would never blame you if you did not try to get the license. Your figures I feel are the gold standard for the beloved properties we all love.
  • Jeff Cope
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 11, 2013

Comment

• classicgalacticalover
      • Feb 19, 2010

Thanks Jeff. Will pass on them. I bought the Lost In Space two pack and was really disappointed with the robot.

Comment

• Toy Timelord
        Banned
        • Aug 4, 2014

If this was based on the old comic instead of the Gil Gerard show, I'd be all over it.

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

I'd love also see a series 2 of these....Hawk,Space Vampire,Dr Huer etc

Comment

• Actorman
            Museum Super Collector
            • Oct 4, 2010

Additional series would be cool, but PLEASE no characters from season two. That whole mess is best forgotten!

Series 2 should be: Buck in casual clothes, Wilma in one of her shiny, colorful outfits, Dr. Huer in his normal white outfit, Ardalla in a different outfit and Kane.

Series 3 should be: Buck, Wilma and Dr. Huer in dress uniforms, King Draco and a Draconian Guard.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎