X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron_fox85
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 14, 2008

Mad Monsters Question

I have them, i got them when the line was earily---question, are the later ones have tighter joins?

if so can you please please please post pics of your mad monsters from CLASSICTVTOYS? i ask becus my frankenstein doesnt even look like the orginal and i'm curious if he looks different from mine. that goes for dreadful drac'

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

The CTVT set of Mad Monsters (Drac, Frank, Mummy, Wolfie) are all on the first issue CTVT bodies and all have some issues. I put mine on the CTVT glow bodies which are actually pretty nice.

Only the Red Drac and Blue Frank are on their later revised bodies.

The CTVT Mad Monsters don't look exactly like the originals. There's lots of little differences in sculpts, fabric and accessories.

The best place to compare is with the Museum's very own accessory check.

Mummy: Mad Monsters: Accessory Check
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Iron_fox85
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 14, 2008

thanks werewolf, i wont be ordering another set then, frankie was disapointing but for some odd reason i love him anyways. i hope that dr. mego could remake them into a line like the startrek figures he made..ah well a guy can dream.

Comment

• K
        Fun Will Now Commence
        • Jun 20, 2001

^ Iron,

You shouldn't have any trouble switching the bodies out. Maybe just put 'em on drmego bodies and you'll be happier with them?

In the past, I've ordered from classictvtoys and gotten poor bodies and they've replaced them for me. That's another option you can pursue if you like.
        I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!sigpic

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Comment

• Iron_fox85
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 14, 2008

perhaps, i have no idea how to do so, 0.0 i'm like 22 i'm a newbie.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎