X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

wgsh color changing costumes

have you guys ever noticed that some wgsh costumes turn brown for no reason at all? i have a mint superman and i can see the chest abdomen area has this brownish/rust colored hue to it and the figure has never been played with. i also have a batman and mr. fantastic with some brownish hue on the side of the costume as well. both mint and unplayed with. costumes were clean when i got the figures. could it be the plastic itself causing it?
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

The most known example is Cheron's outfit of course, but I've also seen it happen to AJ, no idea what's causing it
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

Could it be due to dampness or moisture? I've seen many a mego outfit turn different shades or spot due to this.

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
        Career Member
        • May 14, 2007

Yeah it's dampness. The mego suit's colors will bleed onto each other when anykind of moisture is present. Found that out the hard way. Nothing really can be done when this problem starts. Washing the suit makes it worse. The suit's colors start to bleed more.

Bob

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎