• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wise4671
    Banned
    • Aug 11, 2007

Just pre ordered Superman wave 1 and fist fighters

Hey Gang,
    I just ordered the first Superman wave and the wave 1 Fist Fighters (Superman Wave)I had to pass on the Batman Fist Fighter wave since they all come out in January. I also had to order Conan and Tarzan direct from Figures Toy since EE is only selling them as waves meaning you have to buy the whole waves of Tarzan and whole waves of Conan to get them. I only wanted Tarzan and Conan I don't like the others. One thing that bugs me is why release waves 1 and 2 of the fist fighters at the same time? I really wanted to get both waves but with kids and Christmas there is no way I can swing all that product in one month is this a lets make this stuff for the rich type of thing? This will be the 4th time I'm asking PLEASE space this stuff out so it can be affordable for everyone because as much as I love the stuff if it becomes to much to keep up with I will just end up not buying anymore.
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

heh,I understand but I think it's funy when people gripe"when is ne stuff coming out?" to "there's too much stuff coming out at once!"again,not knocking on anything posted just get a chuckle.Im guessing after these waves we won't see anything til closes to next year but who knows?

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      • Feb 27, 2014

I'm a bit surprised they didn't spread these upcoming waves out a bit more, especially having both the Super Powers waves in one month. Also interested in just Tarzan and Conan from those waves, will be all-in on the Superman wave, it will probably sell-out quickly. Haven't decided on the Super Powers, might give them a pass.

Comment

• Wise4671
        Banned
        • Aug 11, 2007

The next batman wave hasn't even takin pre orders yet neither has the 66 line and all these have already been announced and if there was going to be that big of a gap why not space it all out a bit?

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

Unless you really want them all maybe continue to pick and choose. Even though I "could" get every wave I don't. I just buy the figures that interest me for whatever reason or serve some purpose in my collection and pass on the rest. So I'm not getting clipped for $100 + everytime they put something out. Just my opinion and how I'm personally handling it.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎