Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

BBTS has soldout on pre-orders of Superman and Supergirl

Yikes that didn't take long. Request for Mickey: Can you give us a heads-up if FTC gets close to selling out on any of the Superman figures especially? I'd rather order from them but I don't want to wait too long.
  • Ninersphan1
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 27, 2009

No they aren't I just ordered. They also have Super powers Waves 1 and 2 up for Pre-order. Wave 2 is just the Batman wave 1 in Super Powers Packaging.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Sets are still available, Superman and Supergirl are showing as sold out - http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/m...75&company=234

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

Right now everything is just up for pre-order. If you can't find them at your favorite place you can check the FTC website. Once the figures are actually here and in stock and getting low, I'll be glad to let everyone know when something is almost gone.

Comment

• invisiblelad
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
          Right now everything is just up for pre-order. If you can't find them at your favorite place you can check the FTC website. Once the figures are actually here and in stock and getting low, I'll be glad to let everyone know when something is almost gone.
          Thank You SO VERY Much Mickey! That will be great because unlike the mattycollecot site where I buy my MOTUC figure, FTC does not have an "ALMOST GONE" feature next to a product that hits a certain percentage of remaining stock! You telling us in enough time to purchase (or in my case PURCHASE More!) before a sell-out is GREAT & I greatly appreciate that!

I love you mickey....even though YOU BROKE MY HEART when you said there's no planned Eartha Kitt CATWOMAN for Bats 66 at this time! :( *Mickey - U Heartbreaker!

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by invisiblelad
            Thank You SO VERY Much Mickey! That will be great because unlike the mattycollecot site where I buy my MOTUC figure, FTC does not have an "ALMOST GONE" feature next to a product that hits a certain percentage of remaining stock! You telling us in enough time to purchase (or in my case PURCHASE More!) before a sell-out is GREAT & I greatly appreciate that!

I love you mickey....even though YOU BROKE MY HEART when you said there's no planned Eartha Kitt CATWOMAN for Bats 66 at this time! :( *Mickey - U Heartbreaker!
            Actually Mickey you should mention that to FTC, some sort of countdown feature or 'Only X left' next to figures would definitely drive sales. It would cost them a bit to get the website work done, but I wouldn't think it would be too much. Would benefit collectors and FTC.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
              Actually Mickey you should mention that to FTC, some sort of countdown feature or 'Only X left' next to figures would definitely drive sales. It would cost them a bit to get the website work done, but I wouldn't think it would be too much. Would benefit collectors and FTC.
              That's a done deal my friend and thanks for the idea.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                That's a done deal my friend and thanks for the idea.
                Your welcome Mickey! I figured by mentioning that mattycollector had this feature it would probably get you to bring it to FTC attention. That's exactly why I mentioned it!

Comment

• scott metzger
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 9, 2007

I'm not surprised; they are the two most popular characters in the wave. They are also two figures very friendly to customizers, so I wonder if some folks ordered an extra or two for that reason, just as I did (Myx and Bizarro aren't as versatile for customs).

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎