Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • figureaddicted
    • Jun 29, 2014

Whew!........barely made the cut on RC Batman and Alfred

I had just placed an order with BBTS on Saturday for RC Bats and Alfred , and just noticed they are sold out there now too. BBTS was the last stone left unturned for those figures , so I'm glad i made the call when i did.I'm still in a lurch when it comes to Batgirl, but I'll probably just drop the extra on ebay to get her. Hard to believe the verocity these are being gobbled up with.
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

BBTS still has sets of Series 3 available. They are starting to see individual sell outs of everything though. Besides all of individual Series 3 except RM Robin, you can add '66 Penguin to the (pre-order) sellout list.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by figureaddicted
      I had just placed an order with BBTS on Saturday for RC Bats and Alfred , and just noticed they are sold out there now too. BBTS was the last stone left unturned for those figures , so I'm glad i made the call when i did.I'm still in a lurch when it comes to Batgirl, but I'll probably just drop the extra on ebay to get her. Hard to believe the verocity these are being gobbled up with.
      You got lucky on the RC Batman, it had been out of stock too. I saw it pop back up in stock and checked the next morning and it was gone again.

And FTC still has Batgirl on their site for $25.

Comment

• Wasimhosen
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 23, 2011

Amazon had them for $105.00 earlier today

Comment

• megomania
          Persistent Member
          • Jan 2, 2010

I've got two sets of Series 3 I will be selling this weekend. Amok Time screwed up my order and sent two instead of one Series 3 and one TT. Keep an eye out in the marketplace.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎