Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

FTC announces more KISS figures are coming, including 18 inchers

KISS is not my thing but I know a lot of you are into them - http://www.epicrights.com/kiss/epic-...ampaign=buffer
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

The price point for the 18 inch figures seems about right. I'm not really interested in KISS, but seeing superhero figures in that scale could be fun.

Trying to think of what figure I'd want in that scale.

My favorite has always been Green Arrow. If they could do that as a new Neal Adams version with new quiver, a few arrows, bow and a costume with the detail I've seen in the 60's Batman, I'd be very impressed! I think 18 inch deserves more than just a larger scale of the original mego version.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

I didn't see a price point for the 18" figures. What do you suppose it will be? My guess is $120.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

FTC 12" KISS figs are too expensive for my budget.
        I really wanted the DTK figs in 12" format because of the Farrow sculpts.
        It took a few holidays of family getting them as gifts for me - they are cool, but the hair just ruins the whole thing. terrible terrible hair.
        I won't buy a single further 12" FTC figure with hair until they get it right.

No way 18" will entertain me. I predict a $89.99 per 18" figure.

Comment

• firestarcomics
          Museum Patron
          • Jun 19, 2014

The hair is not really an issue. I have series 1,series 2 and the Alive series and the hair is fine. Series 1 retro 8 inch for Paul Stanley was a very poor execution but not as bad as Gene Simmons 12inch Sonic Boom figure which was a complete disaster if you ever need to see one? The sad part is that Gene Simmons Sonic Boom would be almost impossible to reroot because these heads are not soft and squishy like Barbie heads. The hair on Gene looks like some blind person was asked to cut it and therefore you have a very BAD haircut!!! The hair on series 1,2 an the alive is pretty good and you can always curl it with boiling water and rollers permanently. Im glad they are doing the 18in figures but im sure that will be very expensive!! Im hoping they continue with the 8 and 12 inch sets because they need to finish it up to Creatures of the Night! It will be interesting when FTC hit Dynasty/Unmasked and Creaatures of the Night because those eras present an issue. Dynasty/Unmasked were similar costumes and you had Eric Carr and Peter as drummers. With Creatures of the Night you had Vinnie Vincent and Ace on the cover. I wonder if these eras will bring is 5 figures instead of just 4?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎