Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Prices rising on eBay scared me, had to order 2 more sets of Batman Wave 3

Plus a second set of Wave 1 to put up. BBTS still has Wave 3 for $105, as well as Alfred and RM Robin. FTC still has Batgirl.

Also, Amazon has RC Batman but the price is fluctuating wildly. Late last night it was $33 with Prime then went down to $31. Early this morning it was $45.

If you're on the fence with Wave 3 you really need to get it now before it's gone.
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

You're losing your mind.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

It's a great set and I'm confident these pieces will be highly sought after when dealers run out of inventory. A wise move to buy them while they are at a descent price.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

OT, but BBTS is now sold out of Batman Retro Series 2 Penguin. That is half that wave gone now at their site, with Catwoman being the other.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by hedrap
          You're losing your mind.
          You need to chill out and you need to apologize. If you can't see that then you should walk.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by TRDouble
            OT, but BBTS is now sold out of Batman Retro Series 2 Penguin. That is half that wave gone now at their site, with Catwoman being the other.
            A bit surprised Penguin hasn't sold better, they did a really nice job with the figure, in fact they have nailed all the Batman villians so far.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by MIB41
              It's a great set and I'm confident these pieces will be highly sought after when dealers run out of inventory. A wise move to buy them while they are at a descent price.
              You can still find them if you do some looking. I just know in a few weeks they will be sold out everywhere and people here will be complaining about eBay prices. Best get them while you can.

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                You can still find them if you do some looking. I just know in a few weeks they will be sold out everywhere and people here will be complaining about eBay prices. Best get them while you can.
                Oh I get them as soon as they hit the street, so believe me, I've got all of them. But after watching Series 3 fly off shelves literally in days, I've pre-ordered everything else available. I got lucky with Series 3 because I caught someone pre-ordering them on Ebay for $94.00 and jumped on that as soon as FTC said RM Robin had sold out. Soon after I had mine ordered, that same guy raised his prices $15.00, so I was very fortunate this round. That was a complete shocker to see FTC sell out in under a week.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by MIB41
                  Oh I get them as soon as they hit the street, so believe me, I've got all of them. But after watching Series 3 fly off shelves literally in days, I've pre-ordered everything else available. I got lucky with Series 3 because I caught someone pre-ordering them on Ebay for $94.00 and jumped on that as soon as FTC said RM Robin had sold out. Soon after I had mine ordered, that same guy raised his prices $15.00, so I was very fortunate this round. That was a complete shocker to see FTC sell out in under a week.
                  Ha ha I hear you I am going to start pre-ordering, I ordered Batman Wave 3 from FTC on the 19th of last month as soon as it was posted here that they were up on the site. Before I got them FTC was saying it was sold out of 3 of them. Yikes! I'm also stunned they sold out so quickly but equally surprised that the Teen Titans haven't sold out yet. Figured they would have gone first.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 11, 2014

What I can tell you on series 3 is that Batgirl should be sold out as well as the others very shortly-(days). Their will be a short supply of Robins in a few months to fill the original order. FYI- Once the figures are made they will not be made again in that style. Meaning Robin came out first-series one-then Dick Grayson-series-2, then removable mask Robin-series 3, in a few months we will have fist fighter Robin. They are making short runs of the figures one time only and if Robin comes out again it will be in a different form or style. I have good relationship with FTC.
                    Last edited by mickeymoosemego; Jul 12, '14, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                      What I can tell you on series 3 is that Batgirl should be sold out as well as the others very shortly-(days). Their will be a short supply of Robins in a few months to fill the original order. FYI- Once the figures are made they will not be made again in that style. Meaning Robin came out first-series one-then Dick Grayson-series-2, then removable mask Robin-series 3, in a few months we will have fist fighter Robin. They are making short runs of the figures one time only and if Robin comes out again it will be in a different form or style. I have good relationship with Figs INC.
                      Thanks for the scoop. Any idea if FTC is planning on adjusting the amount of figures made in Wave 4? The fast sellout of Wave 3 is only going to increase demand for the next Wave, if they don't increase production at some point it gets to leaving money on the table.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 11, 2014

I can't say for sure on the exact numbers on wave 4 but it looks like the production number at least in my eyes is way lower than you would think. As with the exclusives with some being 600 only that's is just crazy when you think about it. That is a really short supply of figures for a exclusive. I think what may be going on now with wave 3 is number one it is a good wave and #2 people may be finally finding out about the figures being available.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                          I can't say for sure on the exact numbers on wave 4 but it looks like the production number at least in my eyes is way lower than you would think. As with the exclusives with some being 600 only that's is just crazy when you think about it. That is a really short supply of figures for a exclusive. I think what may be going on now with wave 3 is number one it is a good wave and #2 people may be finally finding out about the figures being available.
                          Agree, Wave 3 has the best figure assortment of all the 3 waves so far. I really think the Bruce and Dick figures have hurt sales of the 2nd Wave. You mentioned Barbara Gordon was coming for the 66 line, what about for the WGSH line, any news?

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 11, 2014

Sorry for the life of me I can't figure WGSH. If it's wrestling I'll have to get the info for you. Most of the DC info I have.
                            Last edited by mickeymoosemego; Jul 11, '14, 5:53 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Wave 4 needs to be a higher number, its all new figures for all slots.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎