Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTC-EXCLUSIVE! Limited Edition FTC JOKER IN OPERA OUTFIT from TOYCADE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • invisiblelad
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 6, 2014

FTC-EXCLUSIVE! Limited Edition FTC JOKER IN OPERA OUTFIT from TOYCADE!

1st POST! (w/ WAAAAAY More to Follow!)

I saw that nobody has posted this yet! Just saw it on FTC Facebook page! If I could figure out how to easily post pics I would! 2 GREAT PICS that make me want 1 of the 500 of these Opera Clown 1966 Batman TV Joker figs.!!!!!
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

I was Just on the page looking for it, couldn't find it

Comment

• cockyhoskins
      Career Member
      • Jan 13, 2009

I missed it too.

Comment

• invisiblelad
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 6, 2014

Hi again, I tried to figure out how to save the pictures from the article that was posted on the FTC Facebook page & then post them here...... SO if one of the other members here could get the images posted onto this thread for me, I would be VERY grateful! Long term lurker here, finally lending my voice to this site! Thanks for any help! -invisiblelad

Comment

• cyberjerk
          • Nov 28, 2013

Its up for preorder at Toycade website

Comment

• invisiblelad
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 6, 2014

Hi guys, sorry I was a bit unclear on where to find the article & images! If you go to Figures Toy Company's Facebook page, & look on the left under a posting from Scott Beatty on the left hand side, there is an article you can click on that takes you to plasticmemorial.blogspot.com & I have NO IDEA how to link to the article! I'm so sorry guys!

Comment

• Bronxboykev
              Permanent Member
              • Mar 7, 2011

$49.95 that's a lot of money for an exclusive. limited to 50 pieces

Comment

• invisiblelad
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 6, 2014

Hey, I see on your link where it says only QTY: 49 left for preorder???? BUT....I took this quote from the original article I clicked on (plasticmemorial):

"Limited to just 500 pieces, this exclusive action figure is available only through TOYCADE this Fall!"

& I didn't see a price listed until you posted the direct link (THANK YOU Very Much BTW Kev!).... You are RIGHT....that's MORE than I want to spend! (Don't know if I'll stay away though TBH!....But I'm going to try!).

"

Comment

• boss
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 18, 2003

$49.95??? ouch!
                  Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• rjm118
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Apr 25, 2012

price is more than a little steep.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                      Permanent Member
                      • Mar 7, 2011

I know it says limited to 500 and 50 were left when I posted the link. So I am assuming that they already sold 450 of them... After I posted the link the total went to 49 so I pre ordered 2 and it went to 47.

or Did they only put 50 up for pre order and will release the other 450 in the fall???

Comment

• invisiblelad
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                        I know it says limited to 500 and 50 were left when I posted the link. So I am assuming that they already sold 450 of them... After I posted the link the total went to 49 so I pre ordered 2 and it went to 47.

or Did they only put 50 up for pre order and will release the other 450 in the fall???
                        You see that is EXACTLY what I want to know! I really don't want to believe they pre-sold that many THAT FAST! I'm not sure & don't want to pre-order a figure that is TWICE the amount of a regular FTC BATMAN 1966 release! I had already resigned myself to FINALLY stopping with the COMPLETEST OCD toy buying habits I perpetuate, but I want 1....BUT then again I had already told myself since the original FTC re-mego announcement, that concerning BATMAN 1966, I would continue my x2 per character (1 MIB/1 to PLAY/display)....BUT NO JOKER in the GREY suit or Baseball uniform Joker! I knew the Opera clown would be tempting so I reserved judgment. Guess it's JUDGMENT DAY! I hope they only put up the 1st x50 for pre-order though, so I can pretend to "think" about it! -invisiblelad

Comment

• rjm118
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Apr 25, 2012

Anyone know how the first wave of 66 is selling?

Im just wondering if there is the demand for 500 of these, especially at the inflated price.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                            Permanent Member
                            • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by invisiblelad
                            You see that is EXACTLY what I want to know! I really don't want to believe they pre-sold that many THAT FAST! I'm not sure & don't want to pre-order a figure that is TWICE the amount of a regular FTC BATMAN 1966 release! I had already resigned myself to FINALLY stopping with the COMPLETEST OCD toy buying habits I perpetuate, but I want 1....BUT then again I had already told myself since the original FTC re-mego announcement, that concerning BATMAN 1966, I would continue my x2 per character (1 MIB/1 to PLAY/display)....BUT NO JOKER in the GREY suit or Baseball uniform Joker! I knew the Opera clown would be tempting so I reserved judgment. Guess it's JUDGMENT DAY! I hope they only put up the 1st x50 for pre-order though, so I can pretend to "think" about it! -invisiblelad
                            I hear you, Hopefully this price will reduce before production. I did not want to spend the $50 apiece but it looks like a very cool figure and I too have committed to buying at least 1 complete set of 1966 figures. I guess we will have till the fall to find out, and It's a pre order I used Visa not Pay pal so I can always cancel.
                            Last edited by Bronxboykev; Jul 8, '14, 2:51 PM.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                              Permanent Member
                              • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by rjm118
                              Anyone know how the first wave of 66 is selling?

Im just wondering if there is the demand for 500 of these, especially at the inflated price.
                              All of the wave 1 1966 sets are still available for order on their site...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎