X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Batman wave 3 shipping from EE

Just got my shipping conformation that Batman wave 3 has shipped from Entertainment Earth. Not a bad wait time between the direct from FTC shipping, I may do this again for future waves
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

whoo-hoo! i also got my shipping notice from EE.these figures sold out so fast ,i was getting concerned ,i bought two sets of these,eveyones
    talkin about that batman figure with removeble cowl and new cape,thanks figures and to EE

Comment

• megomania
      Persistent Member
      • Jan 2, 2010

Me too. Got emails re both TT and BM3. Interesting that EE showed BM3 as back order last week. So I bought one from Amok Time. Turns out I may have an extra set of both

-Chris

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

I was on Amok times site today and Batman Wave 3 is sold out there

Comment

• TomStrong
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2011

I had a slight panic attack and bought mine from Amonktime. They got it to me two days though.

Comment

• megomania
            Persistent Member
            • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
            I was on Amok times site today and Batman Wave 3 is sold out there
            Maybe I got the last one I will have one for sale if I did!
            Last edited by megomania; Jul 7, '14, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
              • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
              Just got my shipping conformation that Batman wave 3 has shipped from Entertainment Earth. Not a bad wait time between the direct from FTC shipping, I may do this again for future waves
              I ordered Wave 3 from FTC on the 19th and they shipped on 6-24, arrived on 6-28. Not sure free shipping is worth getting it 2-3 weeks later.

Comment

• Wise4671
                Banned
                • Aug 11, 2007

Mine have shipped from EE today as well. I like doing the pre orders from EE for a few reasons 1:free shipping 2: there quality guarantee 3: When everyone says that FTC has shipped out there order I know I have about 3 weeks before EE is going to take out the money for my set kind of gives me a heads up.

Comment

• megomania
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                  I ordered Wave 3 from FTC on the 19th and they shipped on 6-24, arrived on 6-28. Not sure free shipping is worth getting it 2-3 weeks later.
                  It is to me. Really don't care if they are in my hands two days after being released or two weeks. Yours are the same as mine.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by megomania
                    It is to me. Really don't care if they are in my hands two days after being released or two weeks. Yours are the same as mine.
                    True, I just get mine while they are still cool to have while you have to wait Didn't you also think they messed up your order and you had to order a 2nd set from another site? Seems like a bunch of hassle for 'free' shipping. But to each their own.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

I have to pay shipping and sales tax with FTC, so it is a lot better to wait 2 weeks, and they are still just as cool two weeks later. I ordered Egghead and Penguin from FTC, because that is all I want from that wave and they were the only game around for individuals
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• rjm118
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Apr 25, 2012

I pre-ordered from the Mego Store, both wave 2 and 3, so Ive been waiting awhile. I will be pre-ordering direct from FTC from now on, Id rather pay the shipping than have to wait.

Comment

• MIB41
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Sep 25, 2005

I still order from EE, but mostly just for BBP items. If it's FTC, I order directly through FTC. Their service is exceptional and my orders arrive superfast and well packaged. For me it's a measurable service for the cost rather than just immediate gratification. EE is painfully slow both in stocking and shipping. And their shipping SHOULD be free. If I had to pay for that slow of service, I would NEVER order anything from them. So to me service is relative to what you pay. If it's free, then service is nonexistent as well.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by MIB41
                            I still order from EE, but mostly just for BBP items. If it's FTC, I order directly through FTC. Their service is exceptional and my orders arrive superfast and well packaged. For me it's a measurable service for the cost rather than just immediate gratification. EE is painfully slow both in stocking and shipping. And their shipping SHOULD be free. If I had to pay for that slow of service, I would NEVER order anything from them. So to me service is relative to what you pay. If it's free, then service is nonexistent as well.
                            I've never ordered from EE but after seeing the constant complaints about slow shipping here I assumed that was the 'price' you had to pay for the 'free' shipping. I'd rather toss a few bucks to FTC and let them handle the order so I get it 2-3 weeks earlier. I do wish FTC would automatically send you a tracking number when they ship, this could easily be automated.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                              Permanent Member
                              • Mar 7, 2011

I think people are confusing slow shipping with when EE actually receives the pre order product form their suppliers. I had to Order from EE this go round, Had no choice, couldn't afford the pre order at the time, but the sell out and retirement of the series forced my hand a little sooner than I had liked, and EE was still taking orders and yes FREE SHIPPING did not hurt . Worth the Wait to get the other couple of weeks in to raise the rob Peter to pay Paul cash. I have never had a problem with EE orders in the past so the extra wait time is no big deal, and I know it makes no difference because ultimately FTC is getting my money anyway but if they keep Short ordering Figures and Retiring the Waves I'm going to place all future orders thru ToymanChris and EE in the future, and let them make a few bucks!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎