X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knight errant00
    8 Inch Action Figure
    • Nov 15, 2005

Best Way to Contact FTC?

What ways have you guys had luck contacting FTC? I emailed them through their website about my Batman '66 problem, but haven't heard anything back> How has anyone else gotten hold of them when there's a problem with one of their figures??

Thanks!
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Did you try calling them? I'd try that tomorrow if you can. Number should be on their site.

Comment

• VinMan
      Career Member Mego Maniac
      • Sep 6, 2012

Call them GREAT customer service. Those guys are good people.

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

You can also send them a private message on Facebook. They respond fast on there too.

Comment

• toyman
          Just Another Collector
          • Sep 1, 2008

I just sent them a email about a Robin that was strung to tight and ripped the arm and instead of just sending me a arm they sent me a whole new body within a couple of days.

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Nothing but good reviews for FTC's customer service on my end. Very fast, very professional.
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎