Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any definitive word on when Batman Wave 4 is coming?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Any definitive word on when Batman Wave 4 is coming?

FTC confirmed it will include Gordon, Scarecrow, Ras and a 'new' Batman months ago. Technically 4 new figures but I think the line will sell well.

Any word/idea when it will be released? So far the Wonder Woman figs along with Batman 66 Wave 2 and the accessroy pack are all coming in late September. Any chance Wave 4 does as well?
  • TomStrong
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2011

I'm anxious for a look at the new batman. Hope it's a Neal adams type. I'll also be down for Gordon.

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

There's also the Fist Fighters waves, which have yet to be scheduled or put up for presale. Maybe FF series 1 and Batman Series 4 will be out in December if not earlier. Would be great Christmas presents.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

EE has Wave 2 of '66 Batman shipping in October,so my guess would be then.

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

December sounds about right to me - I'm also hoping we get the Tarzan and/or Conan waves by then too.
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Honestly, I figured you'd tell us when waves might arrive.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              Honestly, I figured you'd tell us when waves might arrive.
              I can tell you an a$$hole just arrived in this thread, is that close enough?

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Excuse me? No sarcasm was intended.

You are very interested in FTC, you post often about their products. You seem to follow them on Facebook and have seemed well-informed.

You have posted in previous threads about forthcoming FTC news & releases, which I have relied upon because I do not participate in FB.

Please, if you find my posts offensive, feel free to block me.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

poison ivy illo was on the batgirl backer card so there's another bat villainess to look forward to.

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

FTC is just loaded with new product coming out, so if series four doesn't hit until early next year, it won't hurt my feelings. I'm getting everything they put out, including the fist fighters. I just get the feeling this is a once in a lifetime shot to walk through the entire run of DC Mego's (and more) once again. Having the originals somehow isn't enough. I'm getting to re-experience these new and that's an incredible feeling for me.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                      poison ivy illo was on the batgirl backer card so there's another bat villainess to look forward to.
                      You would think Poison Ivy would be in Batman Wave 5, and since we are getting a 'new' Batman in Wave 4, we'd probably get a 'new' Robin in Wave 5.

That leaves 2 spots open for Wave 5. Two-Face? Alter-Egos Barbara Gordon?

Comment

• hedrap
                        Permanent Member
                        • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                        You need to chill, and you need to apologize.

If you can't see that, you should walk.

Comment

• palitoy
                          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                          • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                          Yeah, name calling doesn't fly here and it won't be tolerated.
                          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Vinny0026
                            Year Five!!
                            • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by TomStrong
                            I'm anxious for a look at the new batman. Hope it's a Neal adams type. I'll also be down for Gordon.
                            I have a feeling it might a Neal Version. A while back they hinted to one. So thats what I'm hoping for!
                            "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• jeffbearco
                              Persistent Member
                              • Mar 27, 2011

I love that they are being so successful at getting a LOT of these out so quickly. There has been more energy on the boards about this than anything I've seen in a long time. It is a great time to be a collector.

I hope they start doing more of the non-Batman characters as well. The whole DC line and how well they are done is keeping a lot of us eager to see what is next!

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎