Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea how many Teen Titans figures were made?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Any idea how many Teen Titans figures were made?

I recently ordered 2 sets of Titans and one of Batman Wave 3 directly from FTC and they were shipped in a box marked as being for a case of Batman Wave 3. It also said on the box that there were 500 cases of Batman Wave 3.

Someone, I think it was Vinny206 said that Teen Titans were going to be produced in very low numbers, but so far they haven't sold out. Has anyone heard the numbers? If there were 6,000 of Batman Wave 3 produced, were there more or less of the Titans?
  • Marathon Runner
    • May 9, 2014

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    I recently ordered 2 sets of Titans and one of Batman Wave 3 directly from FTC and they were shipped in a box marked as being for a case of Batman Wave 3. It also said on the box that there were 500 cases of Batman Wave 3.

Someone, I think it was Vinny206 said that Teen Titans were going to be produced in very low numbers, but so far they haven't sold out. Has anyone heard the numbers? If there were 6,000 of Batman Wave 3 produced, were there more or less of the Titans?
    The box I received was a Titans box that had C/no. X of 625, so would that mean 7,500 Titans (625 cases x 3 of each figure x 4 figures)?

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Marathon Runner
      The box I received was a Titans box that had C/no. X of 625, so would that mean 7,500 Titans (625 cases x 3 of each figure x 4 figures)?
      Interesting, mine for Batman Wave 3 had X of 500. But that's only 125 extra cases, seems at least one of the Titans figures would have sold out by now (Kid Flash or Speedy) since 3 of BM Wave 3 have sold out.

Comment

• Marathon Runner
        • May 9, 2014

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
        Interesting, mine for Batman Wave 3 had X of 500. But that's only 125 extra cases, seems at least one of the Titans figures would have sold out by now (Kid Flash or Speedy) since 3 of BM Wave 3 have sold out.

I'm still in shock that the great batman 2 packs are still available (with the exception of Batman/Robin) I thought they would immediately sell out. The packaging and uniqueness of them were too much for me to pass up.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Marathon Runner
          I'm still in shock that the great batman 2 packs are still available (with the exception of Batman/Robin) I thought they would immediately sell out. The packaging and uniqueness of them were too much for me to pass up.
          Yeah I'm surprised that only Batman & Robin has sold out. I thought Batman/Catwoman would have been gone a long time ago. I'm assuming that's why FTC hasn't offered any additional 2-packs.

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

The two packs were cool, but with Batman Series 3 and Teen Titans Series 1 coming, I think people were saving funds for those, and for some, not just one set, but in at least one case (probably Batman), two sets.

And as cool as the first two Batman series were, I think the general consensus would be that they paled in comparison to Series 3.

And it once again goes to prove (unfortunately), that costumed heroes will always sell better than other characters, to kids and adult collectors alike. Even now, I can go into a specialty shop that had these and find Catwoman, Penguin, Riddler and the Alter Egos, but no Batman or Robin, just like the one two pack that sold out. Initially, I was just going to pick up the heroes too, until I got them and then saw them and then got sucked in!

I'm shocked that FTC may have made more Teen Titans than Batman Series 3.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎