X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

Other Custom Teen Titans of 60's & 70's

Hey there,the other Teen Titans that were in the Comics of the 60's and 70's?
    Like: Hawk, Dove , Lilith, Gnaark, Beast Boy, Batgirl(Bette), Joker's Daughter/ Harlequin,Tula, Golden Eagle, Mal/Gaurdian/Herald Or Bumble Bee ? I would love to see them and find out how to make my own. Please Help.
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

I have a Hawk I did last year. Haven't gotten around to Dove yet. I'll post a pic when I get a chance
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ I made one too,.. along time ago. I wanna re-vamp mine,.. Hopefully I'll get to him soon.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• StrangeVisitor
        Career Member
        • May 13, 2007

Originally posted by bobws
        Hey there,the other Teen Titans that were in the Comics of the 60's and 70's?
        Like: Hawk, Dove , Lilith, Gnaark, Beast Boy, Batgirl(Bette), Joker's Daughter/ Harlequin,Tula, Golden Eagle, Mal/Gaurdian/Herald Or Bumble Bee ?
        BK you did a Beast Boy/Changeling not too long ago, right? Soon after (or before, can't recall) your take on Raven.

Comment

• BlackKnight
          The DarkSide Customizer
          • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ Yes. BB's just on a Doc Mego Body, with a Leitner suit,.. & a Johnny Storm Head from Dane... Raven's been re-done,.. & Francine has both of them now.

... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

I did a Beast Boy using Eddie Munster as a base.

You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ BB would be Beast Boy.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• bobws
                Permanent Member
                • Feb 13, 2008

Thanks

Thanks everyone !!! i really like the Raven and Cyborg and Beast Boy in the collection. To you guys who've made hawks... please let's see them?
                "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎