X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

New neck post for Yvonne?

Is there any way that this is possible? One that will fit a Mego sized head?

Although, considering how delicate the Yvonne body appears next to an actual Mego, the usual female head would look EXTREMELY large in comparison.

Still, it would be good to have one.
    JediJaida
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
    Is there any way that this is possible? One that will fit a Mego sized head?

Although, considering how delicate the Yvonne body appears next to an actual Mego, the usual female head would look EXTREMELY large in comparison.

Still, it would be good to have one.
    It's possible but a new upper torso piece would have to be made, which would be expensive. I'm not saying it won't happen but the odds are pretty slim that it will.

Comment

• CAZAFANTASMA
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2, 2013

I don't know if this happened a lot but my Yvonne body has her left leg loose, it would just fall off.... for some reason. :( I noticed this when I did my Princess Leia and this was months after I purchased it, maybe cause it was the first run of them....
      My EPIC FOR SALE threat ! http://megomuseum.com/community/show...oys-Real-nice!

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by CAZAFANTASMA
        I don't know if this happened a lot but my Yvonne body has her left leg loose, it would just fall off.... for some reason. :( I noticed this when I did my Princess Leia and this was months after I purchased it, maybe cause it was the first run of them....
        This was a problem with the first production run but I had very few people contact me about it. I've made my new factory aware of it and hopefully it won't be an issue with the second production run.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎