Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk FTC 18" Batman 66 and DC Comics!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Let's talk FTC 18" Batman 66 and DC Comics!

I am looking forward to FTC 18" Batman 66 and DC Comics figures which will even be better than 12" would! As good as likenesses on 8" Batman 66 are can you imagine Farrow detail on 18"?! I am glad I passed on NECA 18" West Batman and especially will not pay $200 for Tonner's! A FTC 18" Batman must have removeable cowl same with Robin and Batgirl and villians! I wonder what the price point will be? At least $100? Will 18" DC Comics be supersize versions of 8" Megos? What I would give for 18" Lynda Carter and Christopher Reeve figures! FTC is hitting homeruns with Batman 66 and DC Comics licenses!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

I'd guess over 100 a pop for these if they ever happen. Kiss 12 inchers are 69 bucks. I'd imagine at a price point of say 125 the line will be very limited and have limited appeal. I am interested in blank 1/4 scale bodies.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TomStrong
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2011

I was sorely tempted to buy that 1/4 scale arkham origins batman, he looked amazing. Now I think I'll wait to see the offering from figures toy company. Would be much more in line with what I collect. Mego is always better.

Comment

• TomStrong
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 22, 2011

When are they planning on releasing a look? Any word?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎