Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank goodness Yvonne Craig signed on, can you imagine FTC Batman 66 without Batgirl?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Thank goodness Yvonne Craig signed on, can you imagine FTC Batman 66 without Batgirl?

I got my FTC Batman 66 figures this week and I LOVE them, great likenesses and costumes! Now, more than ever I am relieved that Yvonne Craig signed on with Warner and allowed her likeness, because can you imagine no Batgirl figure in FTC line? Batgirl was my 1st boyhood crush even before Lynda Carter, I always looked forward to see Batgirl in opening cartoon credits to know she would be on the episode! I loved TV Batgirls PURPLE costume and motorcycle! On Facebook FTC said it will make a TV Barbara Gordon figure, too answering my post! I wish Batgirl has a removeable cowl with orange hair connected to it and Yvonne Craig head with her short black hair! And can we get an 8" Batgirl cycle? I got my 44th birthday wish Feb. 1, 2014 when Scott Beatty posted posted his FTC interview and Anthony Balasco said an Yvonne Craig Batgirl head had already been sculpted! Hope Batgirl (and Julie Newmar Catwoman!) is in Series 3!
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

I'm betting we'll eventually get an Alter Egos Barbara Gordon for the WGSH line as well. Possibly Batman Wave 5?

Comment

• phil
      Persistent Member
      • May 11, 2007

Great news!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡