X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Them Dukes, them Dukes!

Today I FINALLY got FTC Dukes of Hazzard 8" figures Series 1- 2 SETS! I like them, better than Mego. Likenesses are not as good as Batman 66, but FTC said they will improve. I especially hope so for Daisy- Catherine Bach country goddess! Anyway the clothes are detailed, I like Rosco's sheriff uniform best! FTC should have included Rosco's dog Flash with him! The card design is nice with big photo of each actor! I am glad Series 2 pictured on back will include DAISY! Uncle Jesse, Cooter, and Cletus although I prefer Enos! I can do without Coy and Vance who overstayed their welcome! $70 each for the FTC 12" Dukes is too much for me when my main focus is DC Comics and Batman TV which will also have 18" figures! Thanks, to FTC for bringing back memories of a fun TV show and Mego last line!
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I saw them in person for the first time yesterday. I wasn't thrilled with the likenesses, but the outfits were top notch! It might be worth it to pick up a Rosco, swap the head out and pair him up with Jim Gordon, when he arrives.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎