X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BATMAN89
    Mego obsessed!!!
    • Jul 20, 2010

Free shipping on Wave 1 66 Batman Set

My wife just ordered Wave 1 from Entertainment Earth for my b-day!
    Free shipping for pre-ordering!
    This may be old news, but if you are just finding out, order soon!
    Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
    My Early Custom Megos
  • JamesB.
    • Dec 15, 2013

Originally posted by BATMAN89
    My wife just ordered Wave 1 from Entertainment Earth for my b-day!
    Free shipping for pre-ordering!
    This may be old news, but if you are just finding out, order soon!
    You're very lucky. Us Canadians get no such breaks, as EE does not offer free shipping outside of the US. I pre-ordered my set from them nearly two months ago and had to pay $40.95 US (which works out to an even higher $45.00 CDN for us) just for basic shipping, with no tracking included (with tracking it would have been $56.95 USD). And the shipping costs from the Figures site also runs around the same price as well.

Basically, if you reside outside of the US, you have to pay through the nose to have anything shipped to you. It's a miracle we Canucks can afford to buy anything at all.

-James
    Last edited by JamesB.; May 1, '14, 12:23 AM. Reason: Added additional information

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

and sales tax free if you live in FLA.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BATMAN89
        Mego obsessed!!!
        • Jul 20, 2010

Ooh, sorry to hear that James.

My Good Trader's List
        My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• nubee
          Career Member
          • Feb 15, 2010

Dang! I wished I knew about the Free Shipping. I bought from CTVT. Also got a shipping notice

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

I use to go to EE for the majority of my purchases based on that shipping advantage. However with their slow stocking pace of newly released product and the syrupy slow shipping (almost two weeks from notice), I've defaulted to just order through CTVT for all of their stuff. I order and it's usually here in three days. Stellar service.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

If I don't get a shipping notice this week I'm going to cancel and reorder thru CTVT or BBTS. I've had good shipping times from them, just slower to get new stuff than others.
              Last edited by thunderbolt; May 11, '14, 12:12 PM.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Boywonder0
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 29, 2007

Their FREE SHIPPING FedEx SMART POST sucks big time. I only go this way for my extra/redundant orders. I always get the first orders straight from CTVT who are second to none in shipping speed. Furthermore they ship via USPS Priority Mail and the items are here in less than three days from shipping notice. Last but not least the cost is super fair $8 one figure, $10 for two figures and $12 for all four...

Bottomline, what you are really saving is $12 with the FREE SHIPPING from EE. Plus the order takes a lot of time to arrive with their FREE SHIPPING service...

Comment

• megomania
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                  Their FREE SHIPPING FedEx SMART POST sucks big time. I only go this way for my extra/redundant orders. I always get the first orders straight from CTVT who are second to none in shipping speed. Furthermore they ship via USPS Priority Mail and the items are here in less than three days from shipping notice. Last but not least the cost is super fair $8 one figure, $10 for two figures and $12 for all four... Bottomline, what you are really saving is $12 with the FREE SHIPPING from EE. Plus the order takes a lot of time to arrive with their FREE SHIPPING service...
                  You scoff at $12? $12 is $12...

Comment

• fatsal
                    • May 6, 2014

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                    ...Bottomline, what you are really saving is $12 with the FREE SHIPPING from EE...
                    That's a free figure every two waves.

Comment

• kerowack
                      Career Member
                      • Feb 27, 2008

I'm of the mindset that I'll pay the 12 to get these ASAP. I won't do that for any toy line, but for this one I will. I'd be busting if I didn't have them right now. And FTC is sending robin to me this week (replacing broken figure) and I'm already busting for that!

Comment

• alex
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jun 15, 2009

Im still waiting on EE :(, Im seriously desperate to get these in my hands now, after seeing everyone else's.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

I emailed them to ask if they had any idea when they would arrive, no response thus far.

Comment

• BATMAN89
                            Mego obsessed!!!
                            • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            I emailed them to ask if they had any idea when they would arrive, no response thus far.
                            Hey Joe,
                            I got a reply to my email sent yesterday, about an hour ago:

Entertainment Earth RE:
                            Delivery Expectations for Your
                            Order 6308073
                            May 12, 2014, 1:23PM

Dear Barrett,

Thank you for your order and the e-mail. At this time we are simply waiting for Figures Toy Company, the manufacturer, to stock us with the merchandise. Manufacturers are not able to provide exact dates due to all of the variables involved in the overseas production of these items, and their subsequent delivery to us here in the US. They are listing this as an "as soon as possible" item, the most up to date delivery information set for sometime during the month of May. We hope that we will be able to ship the merchandise out as soon as it is available, however this is up to the speed of Figures' delivery process. Please be aware, all delivery timelines are subject to change at the discretion of the manufacturer.

This information is available via the website, as well as through your personal online client account.

Thank you for giving us the chance to serve your needs. Please let us know if you have any further questions, or if there’s anything else we can do to help you.

Sincerely,
                            Edward Haller
                            Client Services
                            Department Manager
                            ehaller@entertainmentearth.com

Check out some of my favorite items eearth.us/?l=krz4n2
                            Our Twitterverse: twitter.com/entearth
                            “Like” us on Facebook: facebook.com/entertainmentearth
                            Follow us on Google+: plus.google.com/+entertainmentearth

Entertainment Earth, Inc.
                            61 Moreland Rd
                            Simi Valley, CA 93065 USA
                            1-800-370-2320
                            1-818-255-0090 Ext. 114
                            entertainmentearth.com
                            eedistribution.com

My Good Trader's List
                            My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

funny that BBTS is showing them in stock, too.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎