X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

WANTED - World's Most Dangerous VILLAINS SUGGESTIONS

Since there has been some discussions about villains, maybe we should make suggestions to Figures Toy Company about want villains we'd most like to see in the, line like we did with the Teen Titans. I'm going to omit the characters that have already been announced. Admittedly, some of mine may be off the beaten track, but it's character's I'd like to see. While I'm listing them grouped by their adversaries, I'm not suggesting these as waves. And I know most of these won't see the light of day.

66 Batman
    Mad Hatter
    Bookworm

Superman
    Brainiac (silver-age or 80s version)
    Doomsday
    Master Jailer
    Atomic Skull
    Parasite

Green Lantern
    Shark
    Dr. Polaris
    Sonar
    Star Sapphire
    Black Hand

Wonder Woman
    Hades
    Giganta
    Dr. Psycho
    Silver Swan

Batman
    Purple dress Catwoman
    Mr. Freeze
    Deadshot
    Killer Moth
    Clay Face
    Talia
    Poison Ivy
    Harley Quinn
    Blockbuster

Aquaman
    Ocean Master
    Fisherman

Flash
    Trickster
    Captain Boomerang
    Reverse Flash
    Grodd
    Pied Piper
    Weather Wizard

Teen Titans
    Trigon
    Deathstroke
    Brother Blood
    Dr. Light

JLA
    Dr. Destiny
    Amazo
    Felix Faust
    Shaggy Man

JSA
    Psycho Pirate
    Vandal Savage
    Wizard (70s version)
    Solomon Grundy
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Mad Hatter and Bookworm were mentioned by FTC and are shown on a carrying case.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

If they do Trigon, I'd love to see him on the 12" frame! Giganta would also be great on that scale.

Amazo is always one of my favorites.

On the Hulk Body I'd like to see Solomon Grundy, Gorilla Grodd and the Ultra Humanite (white gorilla body)

I'd also like to see the Gentleman Ghost, Ares, Doctor Light and Metalo.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• VinMan
        Career Member Mego Maniac
        • Sep 6, 2012

Love your list Marva.... LOVE IT!! Everyone I thought of as viable is listed. Except one!!!
        I would add Chronos to the JLA baddies (where else would you put him)

(and I have been lobbying our mutual pal for a Chrono eventually BTW)

Comment

• madmarva
          Talkative Member
          • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          Mad Hatter and Bookworm were mentioned by FTC and are shown on a carrying case.
          Cool, I had not seen them listed in a wave as of yet.

Comment

• madmarva
            Talkative Member
            • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by jeffbearco
            If they do Trigon, I'd love to see him on the 12" frame! Giganta would also be great on that scale.

Amazo is always one of my favorites.

On the Hulk Body I'd like to see Solomon Grundy, Gorilla Grodd and the Ultra Humanite (white gorilla body)

I'd also like to see the Gentleman Ghost, Ares, Doctor Light and Metalo.

JeffBearCO
            Those are all great suggestions.

Comment

• madmarva
              Talkative Member
              • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by VinMan
              Love your list Marva.... LOVE IT!! Everyone I thought of as viable is listed. Except one!!!

Yeah, BK mentioned that. Chronos would be a cool figure. Love those Gil Kane designs.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by VinMan

Oh yeah! Chronos is my number one villain want. Pretty sure he would have been used as a hero if I had him when I was a child.
                My requests as it stands would be Chronos, Mongul, Trickster, and Black Spider

Figure Toy Campany Villain Request copy.jpg
                Last edited by Starroid Raiders Dagon; Apr 21, '14, 2:56 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Some very good choices! I'd lobby heavily for Superman's SA Brainiac, classic Toyman, 70s Metallo, & Parasite. For JLA, I'd rather Amos Fortune or Queen Bee than Shaggy Man. Would love a Chronos, too.

Honestly, if I ever got a Dr. Psycho or Killer Moth, I'd pass out from joy.

Regarding the Marvel Family:

Dr. Sivana & Mr. Mind
                  Black Adam
                  Capt. Nazi (yeah, right)
                  Ibac
                  Mr. Atom
                  King Kull
                  Last edited by PNGwynne; Apr 21, '14, 2:51 PM.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• pmwasson
                    Maker
                    • Sep 12, 2007

This would be my top-3 for Flash:

Flash
                    Mirror Master
                    Prof. Zoom (Reverse Flash)
                    Grodd
                    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                      Radioactive!
                      • Feb 13, 2010

My most wanted (all in their vintage 70s looks) are:

Brainiac
                      Bizarro
                      Metallo
                      Atomic Skull
                      Man-Bat
                      Clayface II (maybe a la the Thing with screen printed lumps?)
                      Reverse Flash

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                        • Feb 27, 2014

While I am a pretty big cheerleader for FTC's line so far, if they don't at least give us the Legion of Doom cast (and I think eventually they will) then on some level it's a fail.

Also agree on Man-Bat, although I'm not sure how they'd handle the wings in a way that would work.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

^Screen-printed vinyl sewn into the suit--similar to Falcon but extended. Marvel's Vulture could be handled well this way, too.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• madmarva
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                            While I am a pretty big cheerleader for FTC's line so far, if they don't at least give us the Legion of Doom cast (and I think eventually they will) then on some level it's a fail.

Also agree on Man-Bat, although I'm not sure how they'd handle the wings in a way that would work.
                            I know everyone has a different perspective, but labeling it a fail if all 13 of the Legion of Doom Figures aren't made seems a bit harsh, to me.

Was original Mego a fail because of no Flash, GL, Dr. Doom or Luthor?

No matter how many figures FTC makes, some will be left out.

I had rather FTC make a dozen other villains before they get to Luthor, Cheetah, captain Cold, Two Face and Sinestro and Darksied, but that's my opinion. But I won't label the line a fail if those are the next 6 villains announced.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                              • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by madmarva
                              I know everyone has a different perspective, but labeling it a fail if all 13 of the Legion of Doom Figures aren't made seems a bit harsh, to me.

Was original Mego a fail because of no Flash, GL, Dr. Doom or Luthor?

No matter how many figures FTC makes, some will be left out.

I had rather FTC make a dozen other villains before they get to Luthor, Cheetah, captain Cold, Two Face and Sinestro and Darksied, but that's my opinion. But I won't label the line a fail if those are the next 6 villains announced.
                              I said a bit of a fail. What I really meant is that it will be a bit disappointing. But I think we'll get them.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎