PDA

View Full Version : Batman 66 Wave 1, Batman Wave 3 or Teen Titans Wave 1, which hits first?

ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
Apr 2, '14, 11:07 AM
Looks like all three could be released this month. My guess is Batman 66 is first but I hope it's the Titans.

thunderbolt
Apr 2, '14, 11:10 AM
considering all the assembly line shots we've seen of Batman 66 I'd say that is going to be first.

ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
Apr 2, '14, 1:29 PM
Just noticed EE has the Titans listed as April, the Batman waves as May. BBTS has all three listed as April.

drogge
Apr 2, '14, 2:39 PM
I emailed figures and they replied Batman Wave 3 and Teen Titans will arrive sometime in June or July, we will get Batman 66 sometime this month or May. They are really good about answering emails.

megonaught
Apr 2, '14, 3:57 PM
Well theres a little wiggle room there for my wallet to recover.

megomania
Apr 2, '14, 6:09 PM
I emailed figures and they replied Batman Wave 3 and Teen Titans will arrive sometime in June or July, we will get Batman 66 sometime this month or May. They are really good about answering emails.

So much for end of Q1

ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
Apr 2, '14, 6:13 PM
So the waves will be staggered after all and all the people that worried about trying to pay for 3 waves in 3 weeks are ok. Now we can strip gears and go back to complaining about how late and far apart they are being released.

Boywonder0
Apr 2, '14, 6:57 PM

Thanks for sharing!

Brown Bear
Apr 6, '14, 10:51 AM
That sucks for those of us who pre-ordered them all to save on shipping. Guess I'll be the last to get the TV Batman in hand.