X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

Teen Titans?

Did anyone else pre-order these? I'm really wanting these. The last I heard/read was 4th quarter of this year?
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Website says Q1 last time I checked.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

On Facebook it looks like Batman wave 3, Batman 66 wave 1 and Teen Titans wave 1 are all set for April releases... They really are gonna suffocate collectors if they don't stagger stuff better :(

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
        • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
        On Facebook it looks like Batman wave 3, Batman 66 wave 1 and Teen Titans wave 1 are all set for April releases... They really are gonna suffocate collectors if they don't stagger stuff better :(
        When's the last time you bought a wave? It's been about 3-4 months since Batman Wave 2, right? You guys do know you don't have to buy them all in April, right?

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
          Did anyone else pre-order these? I'm really wanting these. The last I heard/read was 4th quarter of this year?
          April or May for Wave 1.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

You're cracking me up Kevin. It wasn't too long ago that everyone was saying they were moving too slow and doubting that the figures would ever hit at all:-)

Comment

• Bronxboykev
              Permanent Member
              • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
              When's the last time you bought a wave? It's been about 3-4 months since Batman Wave 2, right? You guys do know you don't have to buy them all in April, right?
              Absolutely but at least they spaced the 1st 2 waves a month apart. Not that I'm complaining but I think it would help their sales if they were staggered... It would be easier on myself and a lot of other people if they didn't have to pick and choose... I'm preordered for the Batman 66 but that means the other 2 waves are going to have to wait... Just an opinion

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Absolutely but at least they spaced the 1st 2 waves a month apart. Not that I'm complaining but I think it would help their sales if they were staggered... It would be easier on myself and a lot of other people if they didn't have to pick and choose... I'm preordered for the Batman 66 but that means the other 2 waves are going to have to wait... Just an opinion
                True, and now it's been 3 months since the last wave, so you've had time to save some money up. And we still don't know if all three will hit this month.

I think what we are seeing here is that even if everyone gets everything they claimed they wanted, everyone still will not be satisfied.

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

Packaged pictures are up!

Attached Files
                  Last edited by pmwasson; Apr 9, '14, 5:00 PM.
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• ScottA
                    Original Member
                    • Jun 25, 2001

Don't you love how they STILL couldn't do Speedy correctly? Seems an easy fix when you are staring at the picture.
                    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Hedji
                      Citizen of Gotham
                      • Nov 17, 2012

Fantastic card artwork. I noticed their pant legs are all riding up.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Correct Speedy tights would probably be cheaper, too.

They could clean up by offering correct tights on their site as a separate accessory.

These all look pretty good IMO, although a bit baggy & it appears FTC is still using their old mis-sized quiver mold. I like the card art also.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                          Talkative Member
                          • May 11, 2013

I cannot believe they messed up Speedy. Now I am going to have to buy another suite to fit the problem. Idiots.
                          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Why does the "Wonder Girl" logo have to specify DC Comics?
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• boynightwing
                              That Carl Guy
                              • Apr 24, 2002

I'll probably just get Kid Flash, but I'm gonna make him a ginger.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎