X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smonte00
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 19, 2005

General Lee for 8" Dukes

Hi guys. Has anybody heard anything about FTC making a General Lee for the 8" Dukes? I think a 12" scale version might be cost prohibitive, but maybe a 8" scale version might be cheaper to make. After all, that car was the show. It's like making a Knight Rider figure without KITT.
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

or Evel Knievel without his bike!
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• filmation batman fan
      The Man of Many Voices
      • Aug 30, 2005

I am probably one of if not THE top of the list of fans who wants a General Lee for the 8 inch Dukes of Hazzard figures. That was my biggest Mego wish I had as a kid, but Mego failed me. So I really hope and pray that FTC will at least make the General Lee and the Batmobile as far as vehicles go.

Comment

• Teemu
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 15, 2010

If they make a scaled General Lee, I will buy the 8" Dukes then for sure

Comment

• zeedox
          Career Member
          • Aug 10, 2007

Me too

I actually don't want to deal with the pain of having them without the car. The way things are released these days seems with less regard to the running script to me.
          Plus I like to get collections of characters in order of their importance, and yea the car is 01. Actually it reminds me of the Space 1999 Collection from FTC not having Commander Koenig!

Comment

• jds1911a1
            Alan Scott is the best GL
            • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by zeedox
            I actually don't want to deal with the pain of having them without the car. The way things are released these days seems with less regard to the running script to me.
            Plus I like to get collections of characters in order of their importance, and yea the car is 01. Actually it reminds me of the Space 1999 Collection from FTC not having Commander Koenig!
            well one thing in favor of the car is that there isn't an actor or there relative to have to sign off of the likeness like there is with Koenig. But I don't know if Dodge would have to sign off on the car design or just the show licensor
            but if even close to scaled it will be about the same size as a Barbie car

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎