PDA

View Full Version : Isis sandals

Mego Magyar
Mar 8, '14, 7:37 PM
CTVT now listing Isis sandals in their female boots section.

JediJaida
Mar 8, '14, 7:38 PM
Hopefully they're not as fragile as the originals.

toyman
Mar 8, '14, 9:19 PM
That's a good sign.

PNGwynne
Mar 8, '14, 9:52 PM
With Filmation kaput, who owns the rights to their original characters?

ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
Mar 8, '14, 10:21 PM
FTC has said their DC license doesn't extend to Isis, and that they tried but no go.

samurainoir
Mar 8, '14, 11:54 PM
terrific.

jwyblejr
Mar 9, '14, 12:17 AM
They have Iron Man boots but no Iron Man. I guess this is the same. I do like the gold Isis boots though.

thunderbolt
Mar 9, '14, 5:17 AM
They need to cast them in red, too. Silver Age Wonder Woman. I wonder if these are a signal that the Siren is in the Batman line.

Earth 2 Chris
Mar 9, '14, 7:17 AM
^The Siren showed up in the Batman '66 comic, and didn't look like Joan Collins. Not sure if that means anything, but there you go.

Chris

Werewolf
Mar 9, '14, 12:37 PM
With Filmation kaput, who owns the rights to their original characters?

Classic Media, last I heard.

PNGwynne
Mar 10, '14, 4:57 PM
They need to cast them in red, too. Silver Age Wonder Woman.

I agree, red & silver as well. BTW, Isis sandals will fit Lion Rock bodies, too--my custom Talosion wears a pair.

JediJaida
Mar 11, '14, 4:57 PM
What gets me is, if they aren't going to make the figure, why make the sandals?

Unless they are for a barbarian themed female character to go along with Conan. Or for Jane with Tarzan.

thunderbolt
Mar 11, '14, 5:19 PM
^^ At least one of those I bet. And I'm sure there are more than a few people that would want them for customs and barefoot Isis's

monitor_ep
Mar 30, '14, 7:44 PM
I would have bought them, but I bought at nude Isis with sandles to replace the ones I am missing off my original figure.

monitor_ep
Mar 31, '14, 5:27 PM
Also Buyer of the E*Mart beware. There are lot of "dealer" not listing Isis sandals from $15 to $20 a pair plus s/h.

VintageMike
Mar 31, '14, 5:43 PM
Interesting. I remember Doc saying somewhere these were difficult to make. I guess these will fill out of a lot Isis figures now.

lilbrosj66
Apr 1, '14, 12:05 AM
I am sooo glad they are finally making these. My Isis just isn't the same without her sandals.

tllgn
Apr 1, '14, 6:53 PM
I bought some of these ,black and gold ,very nice ,made very well and look good on the figures ,their not
marked FtC .many isis figures will have happy feet ,however like many other figures , if you buy a loose
one ,keep in mind unless its stated that it has repro sandles ,you might pay to much for a loose isis.

rche
Apr 1, '14, 8:05 PM
unmarked? That is not cool. I don't mind repros. Just tell me they are repros.