PDA

View Full Version : Have any Superman pics been released?

ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
Feb 28, '14, 9:01 PM
Newbie here so if has been answered elsewhere I apologize. I know that Superman is coming, but have any pics been released, and if so, where?

I just ordered Wave 1 today from FTC and only learned about the re-releases a few days ago. Could not be more excited as I had to sell my collection of several dozen figures and playsets years ago to pay bills and this will give me an affordable way to get them back.

houseofdracula
Feb 28, '14, 10:55 PM
Not as far as I've seen.
Sorry.

ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
Mar 1, '14, 8:38 AM
Not as far as I've seen.
Sorry.

Thank you.

mego
Mar 1, '14, 9:59 AM
Has FTC confirmed a Superman line yet? I don't doubt that its coming, but I haven't heard anything from them yet.

palitoy
Mar 1, '14, 10:30 AM
I think they have mentioned several times that they have all of the DC characters, so they'd be silly not to.

ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
Mar 1, '14, 11:20 AM
Has FTC confirmed a Superman line yet? I don't doubt that its coming, but I haven't heard anything from them yet.

http://plasticmemorial.blogspot.com/2014/02/exclusive-ftc-reveals-ten-dc-universe.html?view=magazine

"Let's turn to 2014. What do you have in store for WGH Series 4?

New Batman, Scarecrow, Ra's Ah Ghul, and Jim Gordon.

Whoa! That's quite a lineup! Three never-before-rendered Megos! When will you get to the Super-Characters (Superman, Supergirl, Mr. Mxyzptlk) or Mego's other DC offerings like Green Arrow, Aquaman, Shazam, etc.?

By this Summer. They are already in the works."

I'm a huge Batman fan but after Wave 4 they really need to concentrate on non-Bats characters and it looks like that's just what they will be doing.