X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ninersphan1
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 27, 2009

Finally got and opened my Wave 1 and 2

I know I'm late with this but I was waiting for some other items before I had BBTS ship my pile of loot

Man these are sweet. FTC knocked these out of the park. I have some minor nits to pick but overall... just like being a kid again.

First the good:

They can stand!!! And actually hold a leg pose, my biggest issue with Mattels' boddies, was the flopy-ness of the lower body, they could hold a seated pose for anything. FTC's though, Beautiful.

The packaging, GREAT way to do a shell on board and make it collector friendly, I wish all lines adopted this type of packaging, of course I'd have preffered boxes to cards, but I'm old

The outfits are bright, vibrant and have the mego feel. I can get robins cape to stand up like's it's vlowing in the wind, just like I can with my Mego one.

Now the nits:

Wires holding them in... GRRRRRRRRRRRRR hate hate hate them

Robins shoes should be softer, and these ones actually have a bit of a sole to them.

The arms a a bit loose on some of the figures, not all, if these had mattel's arms wit the FTC lower body... NIRVANA

All in all though, I LOVE THEM can not wait to get more and to see what else FTC can cook up

Marvel licsense??

Vehicles??

Dare I dream of a Bat-Cave or Wayne Foundation???
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

Welcome to the club ,they are awesome,thats for sure ,cant wait for series 3 and beyond ,nice to hear your loving them as much as i do,
    now you gotta get the carry case ,the only one i bought was the one that shows the pictures of the figures of wave 1,2 and three of
    wave 3 .the only other carry case ill get in the future -is batman 66,those figures are gonna be sweet.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

A great line. I have all the current ones and will be collecting all future lines. Good quality.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎