Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone order and receive yet their Suckadelic figure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeMc6
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 24, 2012

Did anyone order and receive yet their Suckadelic figure?

Ordered through Kickstarter, Mego size, anyone report?
    Maybe SeattleEd knows?
    INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
    WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

They haven't been made yet. Just the Type S bodies so far.

Comment

• mikeMc6
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 24, 2012

Oh, OK, I was under the impression they would ship out in February...but that was a notice I received a long time ago.
      Originally posted by sprytel
      They haven't been made yet. Just the Type S bodies so far.

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Here's an update on the AJ and Sucklord figures:

The tooling for the heads is being remade because the factory neglected to factor in the correct shrink rate. We could have gone with the smaller heads but that's not our style, it has to be right.

I received a sample of the jumpsuit today that will be used on both the AJ figures and the Sucklord figures. The factory did an outstanding job on it and the sample has been approved. Production will start on those as soon as possible and once we have them in stock we'll be able to sell the extra inventory that hasn't been allocated for the AJ and Sucklord figures.

It's unfortunate that the issue with the heads has caused this delay but it needed to be fixed.

Craig

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

Good to know, Craig - thanks for the update! Also, kudos on you guys for the quality control re: the heads, especially the AJ one, since that's the core for your entire AJ line. Gotta get that one 100%!
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Boywonder0
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 29, 2007

Thanks for being like that!!!

Originally posted by ZICA

The tooling for the heads is being remade because the factory neglected to factor in the correct shrink rate. We could have gone with the smaller heads but that's not our style, it has to be right.

I received a sample of the jumpsuit today that will be used on both the AJ figures and the Sucklord figures. The factory did an outstanding job on it and the sample has been approved. Production will start on those as soon as possible and once we have them in stock we'll be able to sell the extra inventory that hasn't been allocated for the AJ and Sucklord figures.

It's unfortunate that the issue with the heads has caused this delay but it needed to be fixed.

Craig

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by ZICA

Craig

That's good to hear Craig!Some companies will settle for factory errors such as "oversized" or "undersized" heads...and release them anyway. Then just say sorry, "it wasn't our fault."
              sigpic

Comment

• Brown Bear
                Still Old School
                • Feb 14, 2008

I'm super siked for my AJ.
                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• mikeMc6
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 24, 2012

Still waiting on that suckadelic figure I paid for. I actually forgot all about it. I suppose some kickstarter projects sometimes never come to fruition...did anyone get one? I think it was only $40 or such so no big loss, just wonderin...

Comment

• rche
                    channeling Bob Wills
                    • Mar 26, 2008

I got an email udate from the kickstarter folks, and there is some info in this thread. http://megomuseum.com/community/show...lord-is-coming

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎