PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Freeze Reveal

Hedji
Feb 8, '14, 6:56 AM
Wow! Check out the Mr Freeze head prototype. My money is spoken for!

Here's the source. An interview with sculptor "the Farrow".

http://www.figures.com/forums/news/48291-interview-danny-farrow-anniello.html#post100301

enyawd72
Feb 8, '14, 6:57 AM
YES!!! YesYesYesYesYes! My most wanted version of my most wanted villain. Seriously, can I just give these guys my paycheck already?

wayne foundation 07
Feb 8, '14, 7:12 AM
do you think they will set up a direct deposit to make it easier for us ? :smiley1:

mego maniac mark
Feb 8, '14, 7:16 AM
Farrow seems like an awesome guy. He and I have The same interests. Keep up the great work Danny !!

enyawd72
Feb 8, '14, 7:18 AM
do you think they will set up a direct deposit to make it easier for us ? :smiley1:
They should...just to make it easier on us all.

I can see my paystubs already...federal tax, state tax, local tax, Batman tax...

wayne foundation 07
Feb 8, '14, 7:24 AM
Batman tax that's awesome!

PNGwynne
Feb 8, '14, 9:03 AM
Not my favorite version on the show, but certainly the more iconic and marketable version. The sculpt is stunning. I'm very excited about this figure.

Troy
Feb 8, '14, 10:29 AM
More of an Eli Wallach fan myself...

Still, I understand why they went with Otto. I just hope this line goes deep enough that we might get all three Mr. Freezes, both Catwomen, and both Riddlers. If we make it that far, that should mean we already have every other villain!!

TomStrong
Feb 8, '14, 12:42 PM
Looks like a seriously great sculpt!

PNGwynne
Feb 8, '14, 2:10 PM
The Meredith sculpt looks good, but the accessories & deco seem off to me. But maybe I'm just being obsessive.

thunderbolt
Feb 8, '14, 2:13 PM
wow, can't wait to see more of him, and Bookworm, Shame, and TUT!!

PNGwynne
Feb 8, '14, 2:26 PM
Good grief, can you imagine how good those three might look, with the sculpts we've seen so far?

A smug Bookworm & smirking Shame--the mind boggles.

DarthMego
Feb 9, '14, 1:13 AM
More of an Eli Wallach fan myself...

Still, I understand why they went with Otto. I just hope this line goes deep enough that we might get all three Mr. Freezes, both Catwomen, and both Riddlers. If we make it that far, that should mean we already have every other villain!!

Wait a minute, The Ugly played... HOLY MACKEREL BATMAN OMG FANBOY SPASM

HardyGirl
Feb 9, '14, 2:23 AM
"Wild!" Even though George Sanders was my fave Mr. Freeze, I can see how he would be a boring action figure; just a guy in a suit. I do however think that Eli is the more "comic book" looking Freeze. But Otto had more personality than Eli. Are they making a pointer figure so he can stroke his eyebrow? :smiley1:

MIB41
Feb 9, '14, 7:04 AM
Amazing sculpt. FTC is really taking this industry by storm. Having the Farrow as the sculptor changes everything.

samurainoir
Feb 9, '14, 10:28 PM
I want all THREE Catwomen... Eartha Kitt and Lee Merriweather would just rock if they joined Julie Newmar on the line-up.

The Bat
Feb 13, '14, 6:37 AM
Bring on BATGIRL!!:yes: