X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Just got my series two WGH!!

Just opened a package from BBTS...WOW are these cool. I've never seen the alter egos in person. I love them...Penguin is my favorite hands down, but I'm actually surprised at how much I'm digging Catwoman even though I don't recognize the outfit she's wearing. She's still incredibly well done. No body issues at all.
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Yep. Have mine too. Very impressive. To me these ARE Megos shipped from the past to my doorstep. We live in magical times my friend.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
      One eyed, wonder
      • Dec 17, 2009

Always happy to hear good news about the new FTC female body.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by MIB41
        Yep. Have mine too. Very impressive. To me these ARE Megos shipped from the past to my doorstep. We live in magical times my friend.
        I couldn't agree more. These aren't re-mego's.....these ARE mego's if you ask me.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
          • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by Brown Bear
          I couldn't agree more. These aren't re-mego's.....these ARE mego's if you ask me.
          Just ordered the Wave 1 and receiving tomorrow. The feedback from everyone here has me so pumped to see what these figures look like. If I'm happy with them tomorrow will likely order Wave 2. Can't wait!

Comment

• comicmike
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 22, 2009

FTC is always making best-memories. That Catwoman figure-base has limb bumps at all the connections (even the neck and waist) for better-poseability...just "Wow". It means the newer Batgirl body will be a premium too! I'm so happy you are happy

Comment

• megonaught
              Career Member
              • Jan 29, 2008

Ya know what would be cool?
              If ftc goes back and does the silk screened and different colored outfits of the super gals.
              Batgirl silkscreened
              Catwoman with the blue leotard
              I mean their doing the rm batman and robin so why not.
              Action Jackson is his name.
              Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                • Feb 27, 2014

Just received Wave 1 today and have already ordered Wave 2. My only major complaint with the figures is THE FREAKING TIE DOWNS! No idea what they added these, it's an extra expense for them and an extra inconvenience for us. I was scared to death I was going to clip a neck or foot when I cut them.

Joker - My favorite. The suit is just stunning and the black pinstripes really pop against the purple. The chin seems a bit pointier than I remember on my vintage Mego Joker, but it doesn't detract from the figure at all. EDIT - Joker is missing half of his suit's snap. Ah well, anyone else see this with their Joker?

Riddler - Did a great job with him as well, the only issue is the slightly baggy suit that others have mentioned.

Batman - The color scheme for Bats' costume seems identical to the Mattel Retro version, the blues are a shade or two darker, and the grey is a shade or two lighter. I love the darker blue color but wish they had kept the grey the same shade as the original version. And the belt riding up is very annoying, seems like it it was just slightly longer it would fall down perfectly.

Robin - Robin was fine except for the shoes, they were much harder than the orignals and the heel slips down on the foot. Irritating but of course you won't notice when displaying. EDIT - Got some 3M double-sided 'tape' and put a bit in the palm of each hand to keep the gloves on securely and a dab on the bottom of each foot to keep the shoes attached. Doesn't affect figure's ability to stand so win-win.

All in all a great set and love the clamshell on the card. Will be getting Wave 2 by the end of the week and will be ordering Wave 3 and the Titans as soon as they come out!
                Last edited by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide; Mar 3, '14, 9:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎