Penguin
Egghead
Bruce Wayne
Dick Grayson
Batgirl
Mr. Freeze (added 2-8-14)

jimsmegos
Feb 4, '14, 10:43 AM
That's a helluva list when it's all spelled out and a hefty hit to the wallet if you Collect 'em all - $1,049 (with the current MSRP of $24.99)

Totally worth it.

boss
Feb 4, '14, 10:45 AM
Don't forget the web exclusive Robin Teen Titan.

rjm118
Feb 4, '14, 10:46 AM
IM gonna be broke!!

lilbrosj66
Feb 4, '14, 11:31 AM
No Wonder Woman?

Bronxboykev
Feb 4, '14, 11:36 AM
That's a helluva list when it's all spelled out and a hefty hit to the wallet if you Collect 'em all - $1,049 (with the current MSRP of $24.99)

Totally worth it.

$1049 That's if you're buying 1 of each lol

Oh yea dont forget there's a MAYBE on the HALL of JUSTICE

HardyGirl
Feb 4, '14, 11:37 AM
And no Catwoman in the '66 line? WHAAAAAT??

No Wonder Woman?

enyawd72
Feb 4, '14, 12:01 PM
Don't forget the web exclusive Robin Teen Titan.

Thanks! I missed that one. I'm going to try and keep this list updated constantly so we can all keep track.

HardyGirl
Feb 4, '14, 12:09 PM
And correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there was talk of a King Tut figure at the beginning of this? No?

thunderbolt
Feb 4, '14, 12:11 PM
In that same interview they mention getting Newmar's approval, so that implies that Catwoman is on the way.

sprytel
Feb 4, '14, 12:31 PM
And no Catwoman in the '66 line? WHAAAAAT??

From the article: "Yes, DC has to get approvals from Adam West, Julie Newmar, and Yvonne Craig."

So certainly sounds like Catwoman is planned.

HardyGirl
Feb 4, '14, 12:48 PM
Oh good. But then again, if they couldn't get Julie Newmar to sign on, then they can also ask Lee Meriweather and Eartha Kitt's estate. But I hope its Julie. She's my favorite Catwoman.

From the article: "Yes, DC has to get approvals from Adam West, Julie Newmar, and Yvonne Craig."

So certainly sounds like Catwoman is planned.

Earth 2 Chris
Feb 4, '14, 1:14 PM
Thankfully, I'm only in for figures I don't have, so most of the WGH repros I can bypass. But I need to get an SI Bruce and Dick, and all the new ones.

As Brian so eloquently puts it, it's an embarrassment of riches.

Chris

drogge
Feb 4, '14, 1:20 PM
We are getting Trazan and Jane, as well. Maybe the Conan assortment will come out for 2014. This is close to 50 figures for 2014, amazing!

ovenmitt
Feb 4, '14, 1:44 PM
We need Clark Kent and Wonder Woman to complete original DC WGSH!

Figuremod73
Feb 4, '14, 1:55 PM
No Wonder Woman?

Why wouldnt they? I thought it was going to be all the DC side of the original WGSH.

Wise4671
Feb 4, '14, 3:01 PM
this thread should be a sticky

toyman
Feb 4, '14, 4:50 PM
Where are you guys see the web exclusive robin?

The Bat
Feb 4, '14, 5:25 PM
Quite the list! If that doesn't get you excited about Mego collecting nothing will.....CAN'T WAIT!! :clap:

VintageMike
Feb 4, '14, 5:40 PM
Thankfully space will only permit me so much, so it'll be characters not yet made that I want and placeholders in some cases for their vintage counterparts.

UnderdogDJLSW
Feb 4, '14, 6:07 PM
Wow. My head is spinning. That is a lot of figures. It will be hard to pick and choose, but unless I win the lottery....

Mego Milk
Feb 4, '14, 7:36 PM
need...

beast...

boy.

JediJaida
Feb 4, '14, 7:53 PM
Pffft! Phooey on Beast Boy! I'd rather have Jericho, Kid Flash, Nightwing, Raven, Starfire and Cyborg!

Oooh, and maybe some other DC villains, like Kru-El (Superman's second cousin on his father's side), Doctor Light, Bizarro, etc.

PNGwynne
Feb 4, '14, 8:18 PM
Oh yes, by all means let's do Jericho before Beast Boy/Changeling, and Kru-el before Toyman or Brainiac. :rolleyes:

The Toyroom
Feb 4, '14, 8:32 PM
Pffft! Phooey on Beast Boy! I'd rather have Jericho, Kid Flash, Nightwing, Raven, Starfire and Cyborg!

Oooh, and maybe some other DC villains, like Kru-El (Superman's second cousin on his father's side), Doctor Light, Bizarro, etc.

When you have to describe Kru-El to that degree, it's obvious he shouldn't have an action figure...

jwyblejr
Feb 5, '14, 12:21 AM
Where are you guys see the web exclusive robin?

It was in the article about the next wave of Titans figures.

rche
Feb 5, '14, 1:04 AM
Just on the 'bonding with my kids by playing with toys we both think are cool' level, I am up for multiples of any character who appeared in Batman/Brave and Bold, and the Teen Titans animated shows.

Not so sure about Kru-El :)
Did they really make a character in Supes universe named cruel?

MIB41
Feb 5, '14, 9:52 AM
This is called having your ship in order. FTC has gone through a complete makeover both as a company and with their product line. These are magical times for Mego lovers and FTC continues to deliver the goods. They deserve the riches they get from this. Well deserved. They're leaving an indelible mark in this hobby.

PNGwynne
Feb 8, '14, 1:34 PM
^Mxy might be the only figure I'd suggest changing first-run, is he seems pretty unpopular as-is. You would not need to change the head, and substituting a resized suit & a child's body seems comparatively easy.

Or, they could re-do him more accurately in a second release, paired with Bat-Mite!

Egad, that would be awesome !!!

jds1911a1
Feb 19, '14, 6:57 PM
Liek e2Chris i am not "rebuying" any that I have originals of (in decent shape) or ones like Bruce and Dick which I have already built as retro customs using the parts DM and CTVT/FTC have had available for years, I just wish I hadn't spent all that money on the mattel line at full price in the hopes they'd make more stuff, but them's the breaks. I am so looking forward to Nightwing and Jim Gordon - so cool

JediJaida
Feb 19, '14, 7:35 PM
I plan on getting Disco/Nightwing at the very least; along with Koriand'r, Raven and if they make one, a copy of Jericho. I always found the idea of a mute superhero to be fascinating.