PDA

View Full Version : 66 bat accessories also coming

powersthatbe
Feb 3, '14, 5:45 PM
http://13thdimension.com/exclusive-new-figures-toy-co-batman-66-items-on-the-way/

ScottA
Feb 3, '14, 5:53 PM
Holy accessories Batman!

Hedji
Feb 3, '14, 6:09 PM
I'll be on board for all of these. But, seeing the pic of Batman with the bomb held over his head made me wonder... How will the hands be able to grip the bomb accessory? And also, I can imagine a lot of owners breaking off the arms trying to get that over the head pose.

pmwasson
Feb 3, '14, 6:52 PM
Wow, they are really cranking out the stuff. I'm definitely giving them a lot of money in 2014.

I found it curiously that the article listed a utility belt as an accessory. Surely the Batman figure comes with a belt. Perhaps FTC was being misquoted and they are making a full-size utility belt as they have a lot of experience making replica wrestling belts.

Bronxboykev
Feb 3, '14, 7:07 PM
Wow that's some great stuff there. How cool would a bat phone and Shakespeare head look in the old Batcave or Wayne Foundation...

sprytel
Feb 3, '14, 7:10 PM
I like the idea of these kinds of accessory packs. And it fits well with their historic strength in selling parts. But I had hoped that Batman would already come with a Batarang

Iron Mego
Feb 3, '14, 7:34 PM
Fun fun fun.

fallensaviour
Feb 3, '14, 7:48 PM
I like the sound of this!!!

enyawd72
Feb 3, '14, 7:52 PM
This just keeps getting better and better...:drool_y:

JediJaida
Feb 3, '14, 8:02 PM
Batmobile!

Batgirl motorcycl!

hedrap
Feb 3, '14, 8:09 PM
Wow, they are really cranking out the stuff. I'm definitely giving them a lot of money in 2014.

I found it curiously that the article listed a utility belt as an accessory. Surely the Batman figure comes with a belt. Perhaps FTC was being misquoted and they are making a full-size utility belt as they have a lot of experience making replica wrestling belts.

I think you're right. On both counts, but especially about the belts. That's the easiest thing possible for them to pull off.

Man, now that they lost the WWE account, I wonder if they're going to start doing DC character belts?

Brown Bear
Feb 3, '14, 8:11 PM
Holy awesomesauce Batman!! FTC is making all of their critics eat their words!! Keep it coming guys!

MIB41
Feb 3, '14, 8:31 PM
This is just crazy good!

ubermanx
Feb 3, '14, 8:40 PM
I bought one of these at the local bookstore and it is awesome for my Superman Mego.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6vNTCDZQmU

Apparently they have a Bat Signal as well.

- Marty

Bronxboykev
Feb 3, '14, 8:47 PM
I bought one of these at the local bookstore and it is awesome for my Superman Mego.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6vNTCDZQmU

Apparently they have a Bat Signal as well.

- Marty

I got the Bat Signal off Amazon before the summer for $4.95 cool stuff if your missing a bat signal for your Mego Batcave it's a steal!!!

Hedji
Feb 3, '14, 9:09 PM
I think you're right. On both counts, but especially about the belts. That's the easiest thing possible for them to pull off.

Man, now that they lost the WWE account, I wonder if they're going to start doing DC character belts?

I would think Mattel would have something to say about that, since they're producing full size belt replicas.

HardyGirl
Feb 3, '14, 9:54 PM
Wow! :drool_y: I can't wait for all these Bat-tastic accessories! A crime lab? The Batphone? A Shakespeare head? I'm stunned!

Earth 2 Chris
Feb 3, '14, 9:54 PM
I hope they make the Bat-Shield. Make the villains' dehydrator from the film!

Chris

HardyGirl
Feb 3, '14, 9:57 PM
Now that would be COOL! :cool:

I hope they make the Bat-Shield. Make the villains' dehydrator from the film!

Chris

jwyblejr
Feb 4, '14, 12:17 AM
If they can't sell a fully stocked Batcave,maybe they sell the "shell"(for lack of a better term) and sell the items to put it in. Kind of like building your own.

samurainoir
Feb 4, '14, 1:59 AM
Bat Shark Repellant. No Brainer!

Also surfer shorts and surfboard. (make 'em in silver too)

thunderbolt
Feb 4, '14, 3:53 AM

maybe its a upgrade belt with the batarang and rope pouches?