X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Official Mego Meet Exclsuive Pre-sale and Reveal

This years official Mego Meet Exclusive Figures are The Lone Ranger and Tonto.

Here is a picture of the prototype Lone Ranger. It's pretty much done except I'll do some enhancements to the belt like paint the bullets in back. As you can see he'll come with the gun belt and guns, a knife, boots, hat, scarf, mask and outfit.

Tonto is currently under construction. I've seen the suit from BL and it's a killer. Once I have the completed prototype done I'll add a picture of him as well.

I've had the Lone Ranger in mind for a couple of years, ever since I got a lot of the pieces from ChrisDVM one year at Mego Meet. I almost did them last year but really wanted Snyderman to be my first effort.

Here is what is available for Mego Meet 2014:

There are 10 sets of the Lone Ranger and Tonto 2-packs in order to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Mego Meet. Each box will be labeled 1-10 as well as the corresponding figures. The Lone Ranger will come as shown and Tonto will come with outfit, moccasins, gun belt, guns, different knife, headband and feather and necklace. Remember, this is a 2-pack so you are getting 2 complete figures. Price for the 2-pack and special box is $150.

There are also 5 Lone Ranger and 5 Tonto figures sold separately. These will be sold as singles in the 5-panel style box similar to Snyderman last year. I am also going to tweak these to make them a little different from the 2-pack figures. These are $65 each.

The Exclusive Mego Meet Auction figures will be a special edition Lone Ranger and Tonto 2-pack. The heads will be shrinks of the Gabriel figures. The Lone Ranger outfit will be based on the Captain Action line and have a red shirt and black pants. It will also come with an additional accessory - a rifle. The Tonto will have a slightly different color buckskin outfit and a different pattern in the fringes. It will also come with an additional accessory - a spear. I will probably try and add one additional accessory to each before June.

The pre-sale is now open. If you are interested in purchasing the 2-pack or the single figures now just drop me a pm. If you are coming to the show I will bring yours with me and you can pick it up there. If you are not coming to the show I will mail them when I return (and I'll even cover shipping myself).

I hope you like my choices for this year. I really wanted to do something special for the 10th anniversary and I hope I have. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in June.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH
  • Wise4671
    Banned
    • Aug 11, 2007

Pm sent Scott

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Oh wow! Scott, are money orders accepted?

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

^ Absolutely. Paypal, money orders or cash accepted.

And if anyone has any questions please just ask.
        Last edited by ScottA; Feb 1, '14, 4:16 PM.
        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

That's very cool. I was going to do these guys in the future, now I dont have to, that is unless they are all pre ordered before I get a chance.. I have to wait a couple of weeks. Outstanding job my friend outstanding job!!!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
            70's Era Pimp
            • Sep 7, 2011

Love this!!

Comment

• Vinny0026
              Year Five!!
              • Jan 26, 2012

Had I not just made this set a few months back I would have been all over this!

you should sell these out for sure!
              "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎