PDA

View Full Version : Guesses for a fourth Bat-wave

pmwasson
Jan 29, '14, 12:38 PM
FTC just announced Commissioner Gordon (http://megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?92541-Commissioner-Gordon-prototype-figure-Series-4) as part of wave 4 of the retro figures, but hasn't said who else is in this wave.

Lets pretend that they decide to do another Batman wave of figures. Who would you like to see and/or think would sell?

My guess would be

Commissioner Gordon
Barbara Gordon
Scarecrow
Poison Ivy

hedrap
Jan 29, '14, 12:50 PM
If it's a Bat-Wave, then Batgirl is the only one not re-released and she fits with Gordon.

If they keep the "men in suits" rollout going, then Ra's Al Ghul works. He's also a product of the 70's Mego era.

My choices would be Scarecrow and Freeze. Gawd, don't put Bane on a muscle shorty. That would be frustrating.

Ya know, thanks to Kiss "The Demon" figures, they have the wing patterns for Man-Bat pre-made. He's quintessential 70's.

Earth 2 Chris
Jan 29, '14, 1:03 PM
^Batgirl is in Wave III with RC Batman, RM Robin, and Alfred.

I could see Ra's, Man-Bat, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy or Freeze. Don't forget Two-Face, even though there is an RA figure out there.

Chris

rjm118
Jan 29, '14, 1:04 PM
From the post on facebook they say he is in the "4th wave of Retro-Batman Figures", so Im assumingit def is another Batman wave.

pmwasson
Jan 29, '14, 1:04 PM
[Didn't see this was already posted.]

Batgirl is already in wave 3: Removable Cowl Batman, Removable Mask Robin, Batgirl (with Removable Cowl) and Alfred.

hedrap
Jan 29, '14, 1:19 PM
Thanks for the correction. I keep thinking Alfred is apart of the SI wave.

Astronut
Jan 29, '14, 1:29 PM
The real question is, are there plans to produce any DC waves other than Batman-related ones...? Has FTC ever confirmed this?

JediJaida
Jan 29, '14, 1:34 PM
I want Ra's and Talia. As well as Damian.

jwyblejr
Jan 29, '14, 1:38 PM
Long shot but I'd like to see Clayface. Ooooohhhhhh.......just had a thought. With his popularity on Arrow and the fact he started out as a Batvillian maybe Deadshot?

sprytel
Jan 29, '14, 1:41 PM
The real question is, are there plans to produce any DC waves other than Batman-related ones...? Has FTC ever confirmed this?

I believe they confirmed that they have the rights to produce them. Actually, now that I think of it... they have the Teen Titans wave for pre-order, so that counts.

sprytel
Jan 29, '14, 1:43 PM
Nobody guessed Batman with Neon Talking Super Street Bat-Luge?

jayraytee
Jan 29, '14, 3:00 PM
Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Two Face, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Clayface, Scarecrow....

samurainoir
Jan 30, '14, 3:33 AM
Nightwing. Teen Titans size Robin. Barbara Gordon SI figure. Catwoman in purple dress!