Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any guesses on who will be in waves four and five?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Any guesses on who will be in waves four and five?

Wave four, I'm guessing Superman, Clark Kent, Mxyzptlk for sure and one new figure...Lois Lane, Bizarro, Jor-El or Zod.

Wave five, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman and Supergirl.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Flash and GL are shown on the JLA case. I'm more curious about the 66 waves.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jayraytee
      Career Member
      • May 27, 2011

Are we sure that the next wave of non-66 are not going to be more from the Batman series?
      My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by jayraytee
        Are we sure that the next wave of non-66 are not going to be more from the Batman series?
        Wave 3 has never been a secret... Removable Mask Batman and Robin, Batgirl and Alfred... Just my opinion I dont think we will see a wave of all Newbies. I think they WILL mix in 1 or 2 newbies with some old staples. I think there may be a fear of a bad set sale if they put 4 newbies out that dont sell well... Just one person's opinion. We shall see.

Comment

• mego
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 16, 2012

Aunt Harriet.

Comment

• jayraytee
            Career Member
            • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
            Wave 3 has never been a secret... Removable Mask Batman and Robin, Batgirl and Alfred... Just my opinion I dont think we will see a wave of all Newbies. I think they WILL mix in 1 or 2 newbies with some old staples. I think there may be a fear of a bad set sale if they put 4 newbies out that dont sell well... Just one person's opinion. We shall see.
            I know 3 has been known a long time. I am just saying how do we know the Batman line will branch into other superheroes with wave 4? They could easily follow the format of other Batman lines and make an arctic batman and robin with poison ivy and Mr Freeze. If you know what I mean. What if the 'super friends' are part of their own line?
            My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Figuremod73
              That 80's guy
              • Jul 27, 2011

What if the 'super friends' are part of their own line?
              I was thinking recently how neat it would be to have a Universe of Evil Superman and a Black Knight Superman from the Worlds Greatest Superfriends season.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                Persistent Member
                • May 26, 2009

I hope Wave 4 has Superman, an ALL Mego Superman reissue wave with Superman, Clark Kent, Supergirl, and Mr. Mxyzptlk would be nice! Wish Superman had made it in 2013 his 75th anniversary!

Then Wave 5 could be Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, and Shazam to complete original 21 Mego DC characters! C'mon, Wonder Woman is hot now with Gal Gadot being cast in the role for at least 3! movies and Green Arrow has his own TV show! Shazam is in the Justice League: War animated movie next month and Aquaman is getting a 2nd monthly comic book in April! ALL these characters appear in Justice League comic books! Time is ripe!

Comment

• Vinny0026
                  Year Five!!
                  • Jan 26, 2012

Before we see wave 4 - we will see dukes of hazard remakes and the teen titan remakes

My guess after that is a superman wave as others here have said.
                  my guess is superman, bizarre, superboy and Jimmy olsen
                  "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• Wasimhosen
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 23, 2011

I'm not too interested in Arctic Batman and Robin. Give us GL and Flash.

Comment

• megocrazy
                      Museum Trouble Maker
                      • Feb 18, 2007

Do they have the entire DC universe or just Batman affiliated characters? If it is the whole license I'm confused as to why they stuck around Batman with the first 12 releases. I think there are a ton of choices they could have made that would have been more desirable. I always assumed based on their character selection that they were limited to the Batman family of characters.
                      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• samurainoir
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Dec 26, 2006

^^^
                        they have the teen titans, so it's not just Batman.

But if you want to get the best return on your investment quickly, Batman is the one everyone always wants and always sells best no matter what.

now that they have repro-ed all the Batman characters, I'd say the next step would be other popular characters or variants... a more popular version of Catwoman for example. Or Two Face. I'm sure Commissioner Gordon would be an easy one for them to do. Ra's Al Ghul. Scarecrow. A Neal Adams style Batman would certainly be cool. disco suit Nightwing (i'm probably the only one who wants this). They have a removable mask Batgirl, so a Secret Identity Barbara Gordon would be cool... heck they have a wheelchair, so Oracle! Mr Freeze
                        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• HardyGirl
                          Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                          • Apr 3, 2007

Personally, I'm hoping for some SuperFriends figures. Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Superman, (we already have Batman and Robin), and the Wonder Twins Zan and Jayna. And hey, since they did a Mad Monster castle, why not the HOJ to go w/ them?
                          "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                          'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                          Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                          If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                            Persistent Member
                            • Apr 28, 2013

I would love to see Flash and Green Lantern, but I'd imagine Superman will be soon. Flash is who I hope for most, though.

Comment

• Figuremod73
                              That 80's guy
                              • Jul 27, 2011

Come on guys, I know you want them to do Marvin and Wendy

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎