X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Figures Toy Company/Wrestling Superstore Carrying Case Question

Quick question for you, my fellow Megoheads... I'm tempted to pick up one of Figures Carrying Cases to store some customs, but I noticed the Wrestling Superstore has a similar case for about $10 cheaper than Figures basic Retro Figure Carrying Case. Are these the SAME cases with different artwork?

Also, anyone that has one of these carrying cases, how easy is it to remove the label on the front? Is it just glued on, covered in clear vinyl, etc.? And how good are these cases anyway?
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

the descriptions all have the same measurements, so they must be the same cases.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

The cases are nice. Very sturdy construction, feel very substantial... almost like an instrument case. The artwork can be swapped out easily, and there is a little vinyl pocket you can put in whatever artwork you want (although the way you open the case, you may want to use some adhesive to keep it from slipping out of the pocket).

I have noticed the cases are cheaper on the wrestling site... and it certainly seems like the exact same case with different artwork... so that is annoying. But if you are ordering with other items, you have to look at shipping costs, etc. It may be cheaper to pay extra, if you know what I mean.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

wish they would sell a blank case. The art for all of these is pretty weak, like the card art.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

Thanks, folks! Good to know the constructions' sturdy, and that i can swap out the artwork. Depending on what else I order & S/H, might place an order this weekend. Thanks!
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎