X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MeWantMegos
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 4, 2010

Anyone else surprised that Wave 2 came so quickly

I was surprised -- but happy -- that Wave 2 came so quickly after Wave 1. I would have thought that they would have delayed putting them out for a few months.

Let's speculate on what that means!

I'm hoping it means that they want to get these new figures out because they have Wave 4 and several waves of Batman 66 (or whatever they're calling it) coming out later this year.

Did anyone not buy a second or third set of Wave 1 figures because Wave 2 were out?
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Admittedly, I've held off on Wave 2, because I need to space the purchases out a bit. I just got wave 1 for Christmas, and I'd feel a little funny ordering more so soon. Just doing the math,

Wave 2 + Wave 3 + 66 Batman Wave + Teen Titans = $400 plus shipping!

Not complaining that it's too much of a good thing, but definitely aware that I need to spread it out a bit. That's why I wish Wave 2 could've held off until, like February.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

I think with the way the first 2 waves have shipped we are going to see the Batman 66 a lot sooner than later. You know the saying Strike while the Iron is Hot! But I have to admit it is a bit rough in the pockets I have been in got 2 sets of each and preorderd 3 sets of the Batman 66 and have also pre orderd 2 each of the Hot toys 66 Batman and Robin... I hope I make it to my May 2 wedding date lol before I'm divorced lol

Comment

• toyman
        Just Another Collector
        • Sep 1, 2008

Order from EE one set at a time and you will get free shipping on each order of $99

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

not really suprised ,since wave 1 was held back from august ,if waves of figures come out like the waves of
          the kiss figures did (5 waves in a year and a half) that would be nice.

Comment

• Figuremod73
            That 80's guy
            • Jul 27, 2011

I hope they dont rush any of them and they stay in stock.

Comment

• JediJaida
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 14, 2008

I hope that we don't hit a lot of delays when it comes to the releases.
              JediJaida

Comment

• MeWantMegos
                Museum Super Collector
                • Apr 4, 2010

Great tip about ordering from EE and getting free shipping. Will start doing that.

The Waves did come fast didn't they. But if we look at the gap between the original Megos (and even Retro Action) and average out the difference...then they are far apart. Right?

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                  Permanent Member
                  • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by MeWantMegos
                  Great tip about ordering from EE and getting free shipping. Will start doing that.

The Waves did come fast didn't they. But if we look at the gap between the original Megos (and even Retro Action) and average out the difference...then they are far apart. Right?
                  I don't know how EE is filling their orders on the Pre ordered stuff. I saw in another thread that someone who Pre ordered wave 2 thru them is still waiting on when the will ship.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎