PDA

View Full Version : Mummy's head is off (Mad Monster Series)

Astronut
Jan 3, '14, 11:19 PM
His head is damn near sideways, neck is torn from the plug. I should send back for a replacement, right? Hopefully they're not all like this.

Astronut
Jan 3, '14, 11:22 PM
Oh. And Frankenstein's pants are torn at the crotch. Wow. I'm kinda ****ed

Figuremod73
Jan 3, '14, 11:36 PM
You get the ones on card or the lose ones? I was gonna get them when I ordered. Why arent they checking them before they send it?

PNGwynne
Jan 4, '14, 1:48 AM
I'm dying to say, "Don't be P.O'd, just be glad FTC is making Mad Monsters for a new generation."

But I'd be miffed, too--the heads & suits are what matters most to me. I expect they'll provide replacements, though.

thunderbolt
Jan 4, '14, 5:42 AM
I'm dying to say, "Don't be P.O'd, just be glad FTC is making Mad Monsters for a new generation."

I was thinking the same thing.

dr_cyclops
Jan 4, '14, 10:26 AM
Don't let 'buyer's remorse' get you down. Contact CTVT for replacement. They got the pieces available.:yes:

Astronut
Jan 4, '14, 12:03 PM
You get the ones on card or the lose ones? I was gonna get them when I ordered. Why arent they checking them before they send it?

Carded 2012 versions

Astronut
Jan 4, '14, 12:05 PM
I was thinking the same thing.
There's a difference between nitpicking over the minute details of an item and an item that is actually defective.

Astronut
Jan 4, '14, 12:05 PM
Don't let 'buyer's remorse' get you down. Contact CTVT for replacement. They got the pieces available.:yes:

Thanks, man. I'll check into it.