X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeedox
    Career Member
    • Aug 10, 2007

Buck's got a bad leg

So first of all i finally realized how different Buck is from the other new figures we have been getting.
    Anyhow the area where the leg sets into the torso has a small piece of plastic that chipped off. I managed
    to get the leg in so he doesnt appear broken. But I know it aint mint!

Great figure I just have to pipe in with all the comments about the new batman stuff this stuff happens thats
    why Doctor Mego is so cool.

So does ZICA make bodies? Or should i just pretend that this never happened.
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by zeedox
    So first of all i finally realized how different Buck is from the other new figures we have been getting.
    Anyhow the area where the leg sets into the torso has a small piece of plastic that chipped off. I managed

Great figure I just have to pipe in with all the comments about the new batman stuff this stuff happens thats

Sorry to hear about the leg but the bodies have been out of production for quite a while now, and I no longer own the molds to make more. DST bought them from me and as far as I know they don't have any plans to make new bodies. Wish I could be of more help but unfortunately I can't.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Put an ad in the want section. You might get lucky and score a new body.
      JediJaida

Comment

• zeedox
        Career Member
        • Aug 10, 2007

thanks

thanks ill try i never noticed how different buck is

Originally posted by JediJaida
        Put an ad in the want section. You might get lucky and score a new body.

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ PM me your address and I'll send you a spare one I have. It's on me.

Comment

• The Amazing Mutato
            • Jan 2, 2008

This whole post made me laugh. "I have a problem with run on sentences and do not like to use punctuation Bucks leg is broke but Doctor Mego is so cool I like to eat cake." LOL!

Comment

• zeedox
              Career Member
              • Aug 10, 2007

The natural misuse of the english language will be hard to replicate on my new post but I sure can try...

Ok so good Museum Centuron MIB was generous enough to secure a ZICA body for ol' Captain Rogers. Now, does anyone have any special pointers on the head transplant operation? I'm had more disasters than success on this front which I imagine is something to keep in mind. I have had my share of success tho and I am looking forward to helping Buck.

Also, the wife is sewing more lately...What would it take to rework Buck's outfit for Wilma? I imagine one of the Walton girls can sit in for Erin Gray.

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

Put the head under the hot water tap, until its squishy ; then carefully pry it loose with a skinny bamboo skewer or plastic knitting needle.

It should pop right out.

Then squish it into the new body's neck cavity.
                JediJaida

Comment

• zeedox
                  Career Member
                  • Aug 10, 2007

thanks

ok this should be interesting thanks
                  Originally posted by JediJaida
                  Put the head under the hot water tap, until its squishy ; then carefully pry it loose with a skinny bamboo skewer or plastic knitting needle.

It should pop right out.

Then squish it into the new body's neck cavity.

Comment

• The Amazing Mutato
                    • Jan 2, 2008

The natural misuse of the english language will be hard to replicate on my new post but I sure can try...

Ok so good Museum Centuron MIB was generous enough to secure a ZICA body for ol' Captain Rogers. Now, does anyone have any special pointers on the head transplant operation? I'm had more disasters than success on this front which I imagine is something to keep in mind. I have had my share of success tho and I am looking forward to helping Buck.

Also, the wife is sewing more lately...What would it take to rework Buck's outfit for Wilma? I imagine one of the Walton girls can sit in for Erin Gray.

OMG!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎