X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knight errant00
    8 Inch Action Figure
    • Nov 15, 2005

Transformers Blackout

This is the only present my son *really* wants for his birthday this year (in about six weeks) I haven't seen them in the store since before Christmas, and all the eBay scalpers and r#pists are just being stupid with them.

So, if anybody spots one of these in their local Wal-Mart, Target, TRU, etc:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...ID=19699&TP=AB

*Please* grab it and give me a yell. I almost had one thorugh Hasbro's website last night, but in the time it took me to click it and put it in my cart, someone else snagged it. I keep telling myself that it's at least going to some kid like my son who truly wants it, but with my faith in humanity currently shaken (see Just got layed off - Mego Talk), I'm pretty sure it was one of the scalpers.

Apppreciate the help,

--Pat
    Last edited by knight errant00; Mar 1, '08, 4:43 PM.
  • Omegasupreme
    • Jan 18, 2008

seen him in Iowa

seen him at a Walmart in Independence Iowa about 2 days ago. other than that dont know. I collect the classic 1980s TF so dont really look.

Omegasupreme

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

I haven't seen it since X-mas,but I'll check it out.I gotta head to KB toys today
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• theantiquetiger
        Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
        • Nov 12, 2005

You may want to post your cell number (if you don't mind) so if any one finds one, they can call you from the store and see if you or someone else has found one yet. This will just keep multiple people from possibly buying one for you. I will stop on the way to work here in a couple hours.

I just check walmart.com, they are sold out.
        sigpic

Comment

• knight errant00
          8 Inch Action Figure
          • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by theantiquetiger
          You may want to post your cell number (if you don't mind) so if any one finds one, they can call you from the store and see if you or someone else has found one yet.
          A good idea . . . except I don't have a cell phone, barbarian that it makes me.

Thanks for looking, though, guys!

Comment

• Iron_fox85
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 14, 2008

there should be a repaint of him later this year of the 'primium series' hasbro's milking this movie toys like a b**** !

seriously hope you find it. lastnight they had a whole stock of tf's no black out though

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

• knight errant00
              8 Inch Action Figure
              • Nov 15, 2005

On a whim, I went back to Walmart.com, and they had him in stock!

I dunno if it was a return or what, but I went ahead and ordered him. In a week, hopefully, I should have my son's birthday present taken care of.

Thanks for taking a look and helping me out, guys. I really appreciate it.

--Pat

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

awesome man,looks like your son is going to have a good b-day when he see's that
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• BlackKnight
                  The DarkSide Customizer
                  • Apr 16, 2005

I buy alot of these for my Son... Anyone who is wanting to buy any of the Movie related TransFormers better get them soon,.. In May/June they are releasing the New Animated ones from the cartoon,.. The Movies ones are going to be pulled & clearanced soon, from places like Walmarts & Targets.., Inwhich those stores are the only stores I can Ever find any of the ones we need.
                  ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎