PDA

View Full Version : Retro Batman Series 2 shipping!

pmwasson
Dec 21, '13, 1:55 PM
I just got my notice this morning. Not sure if they will get here in time for Christmas, but it will be close!

Brown Bear
Dec 21, '13, 2:32 PM
Where from Paul? Both CTVT and FTC's site still shows as a pre-order.

pmwasson
Dec 21, '13, 2:34 PM
From CTVT

Hedji
Dec 21, '13, 3:05 PM
Wow! They're coming fast now.

enyawd72
Dec 21, '13, 4:57 PM
Yay!
Bruce Wayne!
Dick Grayson!
Penguin!
Hideous thing that's supposed to be Catwoman! :smiley1:

JediJaida
Dec 21, '13, 5:36 PM
Weeeeellll, she's really not THAT hideous I suppose. Compared to some dolls out there, she's really very pretty. It's just those eyebrows of hers!

The Bat
Dec 21, '13, 5:37 PM
I'm holding out for Wave 3...RC Batman & Batgirl!! WaHoo!!!!!!!!:heart::hokay:

Boywonder0
Dec 21, '13, 6:25 PM
I hope that's not true! I don't think they would have corrected Penguins no-glove error in such a short time...

lilbrosj66
Dec 22, '13, 2:13 AM
Got my notice today, card has been charged and they have been marked "shipped". Sweet! My next pre-order was for the Titans. Really stoked for that set.

drogge
Dec 22, '13, 2:16 PM
I went to the Classic TV Toys website and they are showing, not in stock. Are these really available to order?

PNGwynne
Dec 22, '13, 2:39 PM
I hope that's not true! I don't think they would have corrected Penguins no-glove error in such a short time...

I was thinking the same thing...

MIB41
Dec 23, '13, 10:22 AM
I'll be ordering these the first of the new year. Liking everything I see thus far.

megonaught
Dec 24, '13, 4:37 PM
I will ordering these as well.
I still need to get a place to display them but I have the mego bug again bigtime.

Captain Awesome
Dec 25, '13, 5:38 AM
FTC had said on Facebook that series 2 would be shipping this week. Guess there were no delays on this series like there was on series 1...

Boywonder0
Jan 22, '14, 9:53 AM
Received my Batman Series 2 figures and they are ALL Perfect! Thank you FTC!