X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron_fox85
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 14, 2008

How about action jackson-?

Could classic tv toys make those? theyre basicly a good idea. if not diamon select? its least popular i know, but the accesories rock! jackson, bearded jackson and black action jackson would be cool along with cool accesories and clothing....i dunno i think they be good

but i'm sure there are copyrights oh well what do you guys think? any possiblity of doing repros of action jackson?

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...
  • AAAAA
    Permanent Member
    • Oct 28, 2005

Playing mantist did them few years back, They Floped!, worng scale and poor body choice .
    and the fact that their theme was all over the place did not help.
    someone here was buying them by the bunch for mark down price of .99 cents at kay-bee .
    I'm currently looking into aquireing the Rights to the name ,with the parent company that Purchased PM Toys..
    Last edited by AAAAA; Feb 29, '08, 2:23 PM.

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

My favorite Mego toy of all time, is my Action Jackson (red hair, no beard) wearing his brown cowboy hat and jungle safari suit.

I'd definatley buy a repro AJ.....those Playing Mantis ones stunk because they were nothing like the original. In order for AJ to make a successful return, it has to be the same as the first ones.

I'd love to see EMCE or CTVT bring him back...afterall...AJ was thee first Mego was he not?
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• HardyGirl
        Mego Museum's Poster Girl
        • Apr 3, 2007

Yeah, and AJ's Jungle House! AJ was my first (and only) Mego action figure. (the only other one was Lainie the dancing doll), and I would love to see this released the RIGHT way, since PM screwed it up so badly! (yes, I have the PMs even though they sucked! They made good bad guys!)
        "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
        'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
        Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
        If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Meule
          Verbose Member
          • Nov 14, 2004

I'm not even sure we'll ever see new CTVT figures. For now all new Megos will be coming from EMCE and Castaway
          "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• AAAAA
            Permanent Member
            • Oct 28, 2005

I contacted American plastics , about reissuing the Covertte, race car,Dune buggy (the dune buggy I gave one to raffle at MM)if reissue is going to happen it would be with a vehicle,as selling point.
            AP told they make any one in any color i want ,as Long as i order 10,000, paul and I discuss it at mego meet.
            Last edited by AAAAA; Feb 29, '08, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

AJ's are cheap and plentiful on ebay. Even easier to get than a Captain Kirk. I got a boxed one for under 10 bucks.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎