PDA

View Full Version : They’re back! The Official World’s Greatest Heroes from Figures Toy have landed!

RSS
Nov 18, '13, 10:20 AM
The World’s Greatest Heroes are back, and the first orders are due to arrive today. Check out the excitement at the Mego Museum forums! Cases are available too!

More... (http://www.megomuseum.com/theyre-back-the-official-worlds-greatest-heroes-from-figures-toy-have-landed/)

EMCE Hammer
Nov 18, '13, 10:26 AM
The first person to post a comprehensive review with pics in this thread gets a prize from the cardboard treasure chest in my closet.

David Lee
Nov 18, '13, 11:12 AM
The first person to post a comprehensive review with pics in this thread gets a prize from the cardboard treasure chest in my closet.

Bribary... now I can get behind that.
Can't wait to see the figs!

Dave

Bronxboykev
Nov 18, '13, 11:14 AM

Damn and I'm stuck ast work todat till 7 PM

ubermanx
Nov 18, '13, 1:51 PM
I ordered my cases from Entertainment Earth so my shipment will be later I assume than anyone that ordered direct from Figures Toy Company.

Marty

pmwasson
Nov 18, '13, 3:32 PM
I assume Florida to Oregon will take a bit longer than people on the east coast, but I'll take pictures as soon as I get them.

megocrazy
Nov 18, '13, 3:42 PM
Based on the availability of cases of only Batman or only Robin, I assume Joker and Riddler are out selling Batman and Robin on preorder. Not surprising but I also noticed they give you a whopping $1 off if you order a complete set of all 4. Which is cool, you can get a free value meal soda to consume while checking out your purchase, but if you order a full case of figures you save a whopping....wait for it......12 cents. You actually pay more buying 12 than buying 3 sets of 4. Talk about things that make you go HMMMMM........

EMCE Hammer
Nov 18, '13, 8:42 PM
I thought for sure there would be glorious pics dissecting every detail by now.

Bronxboykev
Nov 18, '13, 9:36 PM
I thought for sure there would be glorious pics dissecting every detail by now.

I was ready to but I never got them today. I thought for sure they would have been here.

jayraytee
Nov 19, '13, 9:12 AM
Based on the availability of cases of only Batman or only Robin, I assume Joker and Riddler are out selling Batman and Robin on preorder. Not surprising...... HMMMMM........

Did they make the same amount of all four figures? I would assume they made a lot more Batman and Robin than Joker and Riddler.