Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They’re back! The Official World’s Greatest Heroes from Figures Toy have landed!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

They’re back! The Official World’s Greatest Heroes from Figures Toy have landed!

The World’s Greatest Heroes are back, and the first orders are due to arrive today. Check out the excitement at the Mego Museum forums! Cases are available too!

More...
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

The first person to post a comprehensive review with pics in this thread gets a prize from the cardboard treasure chest in my closet.

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
      The first person to post a comprehensive review with pics in this thread gets a prize from the cardboard treasure chest in my closet.
      Bribary... now I can get behind that.
      Can't wait to see the figs!

Dave

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

Damn and I'm stuck ast work todat till 7 PM

Comment

• ubermanx
          Career Member
          • Jul 3, 2013

I ordered my cases from Entertainment Earth so my shipment will be later I assume than anyone that ordered direct from Figures Toy Company.

Marty

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

I assume Florida to Oregon will take a bit longer than people on the east coast, but I'll take pictures as soon as I get them.
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• megocrazy
              Museum Trouble Maker
              • Feb 18, 2007

Based on the availability of cases of only Batman or only Robin, I assume Joker and Riddler are out selling Batman and Robin on preorder. Not surprising but I also noticed they give you a whopping $1 off if you order a complete set of all 4. Which is cool, you can get a free value meal soda to consume while checking out your purchase, but if you order a full case of figures you save a whopping....wait for it......12 cents. You actually pay more buying 12 than buying 3 sets of 4. Talk about things that make you go HMMMMM........
              It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

I thought for sure there would be glorious pics dissecting every detail by now.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                  Permanent Member
                  • Mar 7, 2011

I thought for sure there would be glorious pics dissecting every detail by now.
                  I was ready to but I never got them today. I thought for sure they would have been here.

Comment

• jayraytee
                    Career Member
                    • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by megocrazy
                    Based on the availability of cases of only Batman or only Robin, I assume Joker and Riddler are out selling Batman and Robin on preorder. Not surprising...... HMMMMM........
                    Did they make the same amount of all four figures? I would assume they made a lot more Batman and Robin than Joker and Riddler.
                    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎