X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Series 2 on its way to the Bronx

I just got an e mail that said my series 2 has been charged to my card and is en route to the Bronx. I haven't had time to inquire but dies any one know how 2 managed to be shipped before 1???
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Weird. Let us know what you get!
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• rjm118
      Museum Super Collector
      • Apr 25, 2012

Series one is on its way to Staten Island!

Comment

• Wise4671
        Banned
        • Aug 11, 2007

Series 2 of what?

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by Wise4671
          Series 2 of what?
          Of the WGSH Retro action figures from figures toy company.

At 4:02 I got the e mail series one was on its way as well.

Comment

• Captain Awesome
            Career Member
            • May 27, 2012

Series 2 was erroneously charged to your card. I had the same thing happen. I called Figures and Tony said series 1 is supposed to be THERE tomorrow and that series 2 was charged in error. NOW, if your card was already charged for series 1 AND they charged you for series 2 as well, then your series 2 is already paid for. I had to cancel series 1 and 2 just cause I don't have the funds right now. I'm in the middle of moving and have kinda switched gears from customizing and the newer figures to completing my Mego POTA collection while my desk and all my other stuff is in storage. Still lurking around here a couple times a week though.
            So there's the explanation on the series 2 charge on your cards AND where I've been the last few weeks. Killed 2 birds with 1 stone...
            Courage is being scared to death but saddlin' up anyway. - John Wayne

Comment

• Wise4671
              Banned
              • Aug 11, 2007

I ddnt think Series 2 was going to come out until sometime in January

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                Permanent Member
                • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by Captain Awesome
                Series 2 was erroneously charged to your card. I had the same thing happen. I called Figures and Tony said series 1 is supposed to be THERE tomorrow and that series 2 was charged in error. NOW, if your card was already charged for series 1 AND they charged you for series 2 as well, then your series 2 is already paid for. I had to cancel series 1 and 2 just cause I don't have the funds right now. I'm in the middle of moving and have kinda switched gears from customizing and the newer figures to completing my Mego POTA collection while my desk and all my other stuff is in storage. Still lurking around here a couple times a week though.
                So there's the explanation on the series 2 charge on your cards AND where I've been the last few weeks. Killed 2 birds with 1 stone...
                Thanks Cap I didn't see the e mail in between The 2 shipping e mails till just now only series 1 is on its way and was charged.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎