X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Battlestar Galactica Titaniums

Has anyone seen the Hasbro Titanium Classic Galactica or Cylon Raider in Toys R Us or KB Hobbies or anywhere? I think they came out last week and I was beat out by the collectors. I could use 2 if anyone has seen them. 1 for me and 1 for my friend. If you are looking for some Galactica Titaniums I could trade you for them. PM me for what you're looking for and If I have it we can make a deal.
  • Thadiun Okona II
    Museum Patron
    • Dec 22, 2007

I'll keep my eyes open.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
      valar morghulis
      • Mar 8, 2005

I'm pretty confused by this line (what's what, what's out, etc), but classic Galactica started hitting WMs a couple weeks ago. That's where I picked up mine.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
        To Fear is Not Logical...
        • Feb 17, 2008

The Hasbro website still had the Classic Raider available for order. I missed the boat on the classic Galactica and check the site every once in a while to see if it pops up again. I had no luck looking through the WalMarts here a few weeks ago.
        It's all good!

Comment

• Seeker
          Neptunians RULE!
          • Feb 20, 2008

I thought the classic Raider has been out for a while? I got mine many months ago. Didn't know about the classic Galactica though. I work at Wally world and ususally get a heads up when good stuff comes out. I'll keep an eye out for you.
          Lo there do I see my Father.
          Lo there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers.
          Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the begining.
          Lo they do call me.
          They bid me take my place among them.
          In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
            valar morghulis
            • Mar 8, 2005

Yeah, I think the classic raider shipped with the Pegasus several months back.

Comment

• Thadiun Okona II
              Museum Patron
              • Dec 22, 2007

I saw a Scar for the first time in awhile this week, but nothing else. I'm keeping an eye out, though.

Comment

• Cardbuff
                • Dec 16, 2007

I saw the black Mark II Viper at Walmart a few days ago. That was it for Galactica, but that store is always staked out by dealers... saw one hanging new Hotwheels himself at 7am on a Sunday morning last year, for the privilege of cherry picking the best stuff out of the cases. I at least got a 1966 Batmobile from him.

My favorites are the classic Viper and Cylon Raider. Opened those puppies up as soon as I got home - that was several months ago. Haven't seen those since then, but I'd pick up extras if I could find them. I never saw the classic Galactica, but would definitely love to get one of those.

Great to have new Galactica stuff, both classic and new!

Comment

• johnmiic
                  Adrift
                  • Sep 6, 2002

This stuff is dissapearing faster than the Joyride ships from a few years ago. I love all the ships they've released so far, ( except the Raptor from the new show, I hat that one). If they would just release the Galactica in a 3 Pack as 3 classic Battlestars I'd love it, ( Galactica, Pegasus, Atlantia). Some of the re-paints have been pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎