• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

DC Nation Wonder Con Speculation/Hints

Read some interesting stuff....

- Besides "Superman", James Robinson will be writing another book for DC that they can't announce yet but Green Lantern and Green Arrow were both hinted at as being in the title. Could be "Justice League of America" or maybe a new "Green Lantern/Green Arrow" ongoing. Although if the latter, I have to wonder how much support there is for Green Arrow in multiple titles ("Green Arrow/Black Canary" and he's currently in "Batman and the Outsiders"). During the discussion Mike Carlin said they should get Neal Adams to draw it. Hmmmmm....

- Robinson WON'T be going back to "Starman" full-time (GROAN!) but there's supposed to be a "Shade" mini in about a year. And Opal City is featured in the book that Robinson can't talk about.

- George Perez will be working on a book featuring characters who appear on the cover of "DC Universe" #0. All signs point to "The Legion of Super-Heroes"! (The question though is WHICH Legion?)

- Plans for the 50th Anniversary of the Legion of Super-Heroes? "You will see the Legion of Super-Heroes, you will see the Legion of Super-Heroes, and you will see the Legion of Super-Heroes in the DC Universe #0"

- There will be a new "Who's Who" from DC (about time!)

- After questioning the audience on their favorite Aquaman, Dan DiDio stated they're not sure WHICH Aquaman to bring back as fans seem split between Arthur Curry and the recent piece of crap (...wait that sounds like my opinion got mixed in there a little bit )
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!
  • Bionic Joe
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 10, 2006

What? No plans on bringing FLASH back to grearness by bring back Barry Allen were's the justice

Comment

• Airdave817
      Satellite Monitor Duty
      • May 31, 2007

That's sad news about Starman. But at least Jack Knight won't come back in some lame form just for the sake of a comeback.
      Shameless self-promotion -
      Earth-Dave
      KROC-FM
      Look for me as Dave Berg on Facebook!

sigpic
      "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

- After questioning the audience on their favorite Aquaman, Dan DiDio stated they're not sure WHICH Aquaman to bring back as fans seem split between Arthur Curry and the recent piece of crap (...wait that sounds like my opinion got mixed in there a little bit )
        I don't believe that there is overwhelming support for the current Aquaman, he was just an aquatic Kyle Rainer.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎