PDA

View Full Version : Dukes,dallas and evel knievel are ready for pre-order at figures

tllgn
Sep 22, '13, 5:52 PM
I have ordered a set of evel Knievel and those Dukes at figures toy company "8"size only,not interested in "12 "Dallas,
i was told they would start shipping in december.great stuff

Brown Bear
Sep 22, '13, 6:56 PM
I really, really, really want to preorder a 12 inch Evel but I really, really, really can't afford $80 PLUS shipping to Canada for one toy. :terror:

BATMAN89
Sep 22, '13, 9:49 PM
^^^That's a lot of money, and we know their shipping to Canada is brutal.

What's with the $30 tag on the 8 inch???
Not for me! Too much money!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Starroid Raiders Dagon
Sep 22, '13, 10:48 PM
^^^That's a lot of money, and we know their shipping to Canada is brutal.

What's with the $30 tag on the 8 inch???
Not for me! Too much money!

I was going to order both Evels at 8 inch but 28 each is too high for me. I'm sure the price is justifiable, but I cant jump on that.

BATMAN89
Sep 22, '13, 10:53 PM
I was going to order both Evels at 8 inch but 28 each is too high for me. I'm sure the price is justifiable, but I cant jump on that.

I just saw $30 at Figures Toy Company!
Where did you see $28?

thunderbolt
Sep 23, '13, 3:46 AM
starting to make me wonder what the MSRP is going to be on Batman 1966.

BATMAN89
Sep 23, '13, 5:19 AM
starting to make me wonder what the MSRP is going to be on Batman 1966.
That's exactly what I was thinking too!

jwyblejr
Sep 23, '13, 1:06 PM
I'll wait until they show up on Amazon. Hopefully,they'll be cheaper.

Spyweb007
Sep 23, '13, 1:34 PM
8" Dukes and Batman are all $24.99, wonder why Evel is more expensive? Higher licensing fee or more accessories with the helmet and cane, plus two different sculpts for one person?

ubermanx
Sep 23, '13, 2:03 PM
Ya know .. someone here, not mentioning any names, might have a distributor account and can get a case in from the US using his own UPS account. Just saying ...

For example ...

Dukes of Hazzard 8-Inch Series 1 Action Figure Case
Coming in April 2014
Pieces Per Case: 12
Case Quantity = 1 Total Pieces = 12 Price Per Piece = $18.75 Price Per Case = $225.00

drogge
Sep 23, '13, 4:55 PM
So we are going to get Dukes, Evil Knievel, Batman Retro Series 1 and 2, all by the end of the year? I did not mention Dallas because, not interested in 12 inch. Must be cheaper to ship in bulk, Figures is most likely just doing a lot of manufacturing, creating inventory. I bet the 66 figures are next.

ubermanx
Sep 23, '13, 5:00 PM
Dukes 8" is expected to ship April 2014.

So we are going to get Dukes, Evil Knievel, Batman Retro Series 1 and 2, all by the end of the year? I did not mention Dallas because, not interested in 12 inch. Must be cheaper to ship in bulk, Figures is most likely just doing a lot of manufacturing, creating inventory. I bet the 66 figures are next.