PDA

View Full Version : Release dates.

rjm118
Sep 10, '13, 9:47 AM
I have no problem pre-ordering anything but Im getting more and more annoyed with the "quarter 4" nonsense. When is series 1 shipping?!?!?!

JediJaida
Sep 10, '13, 10:30 AM
That's what we ALL want to know!

MIB41
Sep 10, '13, 12:46 PM
I have a feeling Christmas is going to be MEGO-laced affair this year.

Brown Bear
Sep 10, '13, 1:02 PM
I heard wave 1 was November.

Hedji
Sep 10, '13, 1:18 PM
I just got a phone call from Figures. They needed me to update my credit card info, since it's been so long. The man on the phone said November/December.

Earth 2 Chris
Sep 10, '13, 2:54 PM
Do we have any idea when we'll see the 60s TV show figures? I don't recall hearing any hard dates, and we haven't seen any sneak peeks in quite some time.

Chris

Brown Bear
Sep 10, '13, 3:05 PM
No date yet on 66 Batman.

JediJaida
Sep 10, '13, 3:16 PM
They said 'soon', and that was it. No idea as to HOW soon though.

megomania
Sep 10, '13, 9:37 PM
I just got a phone call from Figures. They needed me to update my credit card info, since it's been so long. The man on the phone said November/December.

Me too. Well at noon today. I declined to renew my preorder.

-Chris

HardyGirl
Sep 11, '13, 1:14 PM
They called me too, but I renewed my pre-order.

Wise4671
Sep 11, '13, 1:25 PM
Called me yesterday and I renewed mine as well. I would rather a delay and the figures are done right then have them rushed and be disappointed.

Jason73
Sep 11, '13, 8:56 PM
I too received a call from Figures requesting updated credit card info. The guy was nice an apologetic. I'm fine waiting a little longer.

houseofdracula
Sep 12, '13, 9:18 AM
They called me yesterday to inform me that the Batman Mego line is now pushed back until December and wanted to know if I wanted to cancel my pre order.
I decided to cancel and just wait until they're ready.

This gets me wondering how long it will take before we see the Batman 66 line?

MeWantMegos
Sep 12, '13, 3:40 PM
Do we know what the issue is.

Is this because they needed a little breathing room between Matell's Batman line and this one. So as not to canibalize the market. Or are there just normal production delays.