X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • USNavySubVet
    • Feb 22, 2008

Question for the experts.......

Hey Gang,
    First, let me say "hello". I am a new member and proud to be part of this awesome community.
    In my first message I have a question for the experts on replica card backs. I would like to purchase some card backs for a few of my vintage Star Wars figures. I have seen several different peoples creations but in my opinion Craig Owen does the best work from what I have seen so far.
    The first part of my question is, do any of the members know who else makes the best quality card backs for Star Wars? Finally, do any of the members know how to contact Craig Owen or if he has a website?

Thanks for any help and all information is appreciated.

Later,
    Shane
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

PM sent
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by USNavySubVet
      Hey Gang,
      First, let me say "hello". I am a new member and proud to be part of this awesome community.
      In my first message I have a question for the experts on replica card backs. I would like to purchase some card backs for a few of my vintage Star Wars figures. I have seen several different peoples creations but in my opinion Craig Owen does the best work from what I have seen so far.
      The first part of my question is, do any of the members know who else makes the best quality card backs for Star Wars? Finally, do any of the members know how to contact Craig Owen or if he has a website?

Thanks for any help and all information is appreciated.

Later,
      Shane
      Hi Shane,

It's me, Craig. Thanks for the compliment and if you need to contact me my e-mail address is c.owen@fuse.net. My website is ToyRestore.com. It's nothing fancy but web design isn't one of my strong points.

Craig

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

speed racer/craig

awesome, awesome site----I love knowing those resources are out there

Gratitude----Hugh
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
          MeGoing
          • May 14, 2003

What a small world.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡