X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Cirque du Weeble

As I've mentioned multiple times, my parents denied me the Weeble experience, as we were a devout Fisher Price Little People family. Life was good, so I'm not complaining but the grass always looked pretty green in Weeble-ville.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

You just know there is a Weeble website for these. And I'd bet they would be pretty fun to collect.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

That cannon was cool. I had my Weeble pirates hijack it for their boat.

Comment

• 72tx
        • Jul 5, 2013

I had the haunted house and it was fantastic! Hmmm...that would surely be a lot of fun to try and track down.

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

I dig the weeble haunted house, but I gotta say that FPLP and Playmobil trumped Weebles in my childhood.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Gosh, I haven't heard the term "Weeble" in such a long time. I always thought those were neat as a kid. That Santa kind of reminds me of a miniature Mattel Patter Pillow I had that talked. Fun images.

Comment

• Godzilla
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 3, 2002

I concur on the haunted house being excellent.
              Mortui Vivos Docent
              The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Access
                Veteran Member
                • May 22, 2013

I had both, and can honestly tell you that the "little people" stuff got more playtime that the weebles did. They got old kinda quick

Comment

• mazinz
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 2, 2007

I loved the Weeble Haunted House. I know I went through at least two of them back then and despite the smaller scale, I used to use my Star Wars figures when they had to investigate a Haunted House.

A year or two back I actually found the Ghost and weeble boy that came with the set in my garage.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. Love it!!!
                  "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 14, 2012

I was constantly getting those things wedged in my mouth when I was a little kid. The egg shape mad them easy to put in your mouth if you started on the narrow end. But they were weighted on the bottom, and once you got one in your mouth it would flip upright and get stuck in there behind your teeth. It would hurt, and I would start freaking out, and I would have to get my mom to help me get it out of my mouth. And of course as soon as she would leave the room, I would pop it right back in there and repeat the process. I don't know why she didn't take those things away from me.

They were great toys, though. I had the haunted house, treehouse, and Mickey Mouse club playsets.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎